Reviews for The Truth About Them
beccacarter chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Eh...where is the rest of this wonderfully started fic ?

Just finished reading Burnt Out Dreams...awesome follow up to the fic before...I came into work at 9 and have done no actual work at all this morning !

Thanks for keeping my cath/sara fixation fed !

Great writing !

Bex
Ponys chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
NO... *fade out*

thats shitty :-S
lexa17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
umm...just a sejestion but you could have sara leeave grissome at the hotel after greg or rick call her and fill her in on a few details of catherine's tru fellings and have her go on serch of the blond

just a thpught you don't have to use it but it is something i think you're writing would do good for

you're and amazing writer by the way
Razgriz91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
(Stands there dumbly)...Wait a minute...I don't get it. What was the revelation? Hello? A little help here?
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I'm confused, I totally missed the revelation..arg I feel dumb.

Gigi
NadezhdaSt chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This was bloody perfect! It couldn't get any better than this, it just couldn't. I absolutely love it despite the nagging lack of a happy end. But,hey,since when do all great stories have happy ends? This is a work of true talent and I'm geniunly impressed. I must go read more of your stories when I have the time.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Does Sara find out what Catherine has done,does she go talk to her about it to see why she did. will Catherine tell Sara how hse feels about her I hope she does. Update the story so we can find out what happen next!
RebelByrdie chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ugh, just stumbled onto this. Lovley, as always...but damn did you have to make that night any worse for me? Now along with dreaded GSR, I have the vision of Cath just barely missing what could possibly be her last chance.

I love it...it adds such depth to what was an utterly depressing end to the season finale.
Melodic Frequency chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow... that was incredibly good. Painfully good. Maybe you could thread another one-shot of the day after? That'd be quite interesting. Loved it.
jay chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
you can't do this to us where's the next chapter!

this is so good !
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
WOW
Fellfarer chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I absolutely adore the beginning - esp the part where Cath continues to babble about all that she did and is so caugh up in it and that Warrick doesn't have the magical word or sentence to ease her pain.

craving for updates!
North Carolina Gurl chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Very exciting, and good.

Please update VERY soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Please, don't let this be a one-shot. Like Cath helping Grissom, even though she liked Sara, and Sara's never going to admit it. So, it's time for an Intervention! Will Gred and Warrick save the day? Will Sara ask about how Grissom knew to send flowers and such?

Keep up the good work, and update again soon.

Later,

MV
EagleRay chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hm...interesting start - unless it's only a short one-shot. If so, then it leaves many questions that can only be answered by the reader's imagination. skillfully done.