Reviews for Driving Into Sin
Obsidiana26 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Well I have to say this is what I figured would happen if Jackson got a hold of Lisa after the events in Red Eye.I never really thought he would find Lisa and they would fall in love and all that. I always assumed he would want revenge against her. In the movie he never gave any sign he loved her at all. I thought you captured his character very well in this story and I hope you plan to finish it !
lily94 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
i always wonder if jackson really hated lisa or was just so angry that she made him look bad adn he feels the need to punish her.
Trogey07 chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Betchy buc deleeo ky son. Meh seem che pay deleeo. How bout this wasnt to bad. you supprised me. Deleeo summo deek so kon tow meh pay ka pumma. Email me :)
Not much a poet chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Thought you said no fluff? Anyway, it's still good...
emptyvoices chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I was just going through some of the different stories and found this one. It's an excellent start but I notice it's complete. I assume he kills her afterwards...a very dark portrayal which I do think is realistic. I do hope you may reconsider continuing this premise or maybe starting another one similar to it. I always find it refreshing to find stories of a darker and more sinister Jackson...he is a hired killer after all.
My Brighter Darkness chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Please continue!
Royalty09 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Great concept. Not that I want to see Lisa hurt, but it's nice to see Jackson win every once in a while.
SleepingNadine chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Whoa! Intense. I feel really really bad for Lisa, she should have kicked his ass (though she couldn't really in this story) ;)

Your writing style(the way you told the story) was pretty darn good! But again, this was very difficult to read b/c of the spelling/grammatical errors. Be sure to proofread next time, or if you're not so hot at that (like me!) then have someone else read over it before you post it! You'll get many more readers this way.

Good luck!
SleepingNadine chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Creepypsycho!Jackson! YAY! It's a good idea, with the psych ward and what not. He's an angry, angry man.

Just one thing, though: be sure to proofread before you post! Grammatical errors and things like repeating a word or phrase when it's not intended can be very distracting for the reader!

Hope this helps :)
mooey714 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Please update it! This is a great story you have started!
specialkcantgetenough chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Jackson is such a creep... isn't that why we all love him so much? haha... too bad you ended this one... i was looking forward to seeing him snap!
plays-with-stars chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I enjoy evil Jackson. Since it said The End at the bottom does that mean you don't plan on continuing this? I would be interested in reading more.