Reviews for Firewater Rose Part 2
DameNerd chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
This was such a lovely story. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy this world. I am hopeful that despite it being 10 years you will one day allow us to experience the conclusion. It's cruel to keep Katara from her baby.
KJun chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
AWESOME!

Kat
matyre chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Annnnnddddd... There's no next chapter. There WON'T be a next chapter, will there? *sigh* it's really sad when you find this awesome fanfic and you get totally hooked! And when the romance FINALLY comes, PRRT. Nothing. Gone. Forever. Left to my own imagination. Disappointing. Sucks. Totally. Damn everything.

If you read this, please consider continuing and updating. Unless, you know, "life" gets in the way for another three years and you just can't "handle it". Dats cool, dats cool.
sumiku chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I believe Katara's Gran-Gran's name is Kana. With just one 'n'.Then again, perhaps I'm wrong...
TabKinesis chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
holy duck-turtles i really love this story! can't wait for the update i didn't get time to review the other story (because i wanted to read this one as soon as possible) but both are great I felt sorry for Katara she has a very strong spirit and you did a great job with keeping her, Zuko, Sokka, and Even Toph in character. I don't know if Gran-Gran would have taken her child away from her but i can see the point for your story idea! though who's to know the Child belong to the general... she was raped by many men...that just makes it worse. never mind. Ignore that train of thought haha... well until my next review, i give you my fair well!
zutara83 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
I have loved reading this story so much. It has had wonderful character development and an intriguing plot. Although I do hope you decide to continue, seeing as you have not updated in nearly six years, I am assuming it won't be finished which really disappoints me. :(
Romania21 chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Are you going to finish this? It's absolutely amazing.
Shelley421 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I love this story! Please update ASAP! Great chapter! I hope we get some more Zutara soon! :D
knd chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You mentioned that there is a subtle foreshadow in this chapter. Is it that Azula lived through Sokka's boomerang attack?
heart's-delight chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Is arc 2 finished? Will you continue arc three? I love your story, I really hope you finish it!
Tiilly chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Loved reading these. The plot is great
Cascielle chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Hey i like your story, is it finished?
That was such an epic fail chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
i love it! please continue!
Kharnla chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow. This story is awesome, don't stop! Will it change to Kanna's perspective if you add another sequel? I'd be interested if anything happened, to be honest. I can't guess what will happen! Poor maid and daughter whos dad is adviser and mean. gr to him! And Jet... why does he still call them freedom fighters when they're pirates? But anyways, i wait to see when they get what's coming to them! (I love fight scenes) Oh and the practices between zuko and katara with sokka and toph at the end of this chapter... Awesome! Your story writing style, grammar, plot, fight scenes, etc. are all awesome! Please continue this story! D
Speedykitten1643 chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Great story. I like both of them and I hope to see the next chapter for this one. Keep up the good work.