Reviews for Touch the Stars
RositaLG chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
"So how did you imagine it?"

"Before or after the sex?"

"Oh, after."

He started. "My, my, Mary, we have grown up."

LOVE it.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That is BEYOND evil. Love it though but the ending is BEYOND evil.
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
great job amazing it was a great one shot and i loved it so you should totally write a lit!
lisamariie1319 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
im am crying right now, this is so sad, i think you should do a sequel like 10 years later, and have logan and rory meet again, but that's just my opinion.

wondygal chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is great. The first scene with Lorelai was perfect, it's very sad she didn't share that big moment in her life with her best friend. And man, I love Logan, but I just can't resist Tristan. His scenes were very, very, very good. Your dialogues are awesome, congrats on that. The scenes are very well written. I love it.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
loved it update soon
KnowinglyNaive chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Another stellar example of great fanfiction. I must say, however, that the fic was a little disjointed. Come to think of it, though, I remember you mentioning that this was a series of moments more than anything else. I just feel like Tristan popping in was completely random but seeing as how I adore the character it is an excusable offense. :)

Until your next chapter of Skies Are Blue

JaneA chapter 1 . 5/20/2006

i like this story very mouch. it's a real good alternative end for the rory/logan relationship and the mess after season 5. it's not too pathetic like other stories.

a question: will you write a sequel? perhaps a trory?

you have to know that i love rory/tristan. i think he could change her to the person she was before.

bye JaneA

p.s.: sorry if i made mistakes (grammar or spelling). english is my third language that i learn, so don't be strict. this rewie should be a compliment.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
WOW...I really liked this...I love that Tristan was in it! :)

I was wondering about Skies Are Blue...I hope you get those muses whipped into shape! I really like that story!
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
oh i like that lots.
crissy chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
awesome. i love it. i'm not usually into the tristan appearing out of no where but this was cute. i liked it.