Reviews for Things I'll Never Say
no1dreamergirl89 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
wonderful story!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
nice story, hopefully an alphonse one next?
JenBeee chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
Hey there!

I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. The chapter lenghts were good and was well written wih the exception of a few typos [such as capital letters etc].

Just one little note: I found it difficult to understand which character's perspective you were writing in, in various different chapters and I had to read a few paragraps before I figured ths out. A bit of friendly advice: put the character's name at the begining of chapters. I hope you write another similar EdWin fnfic soon.

] x
Kalana Fox chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
Aw, adorable!

The chapters seemed a bit short and the story seemed to move a bit fast, but other than that it was very enjoyable!

Thank you for ignoring the movie, by the way, I like to pretend it never happened.
Ris Fallon chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
...Ha, you know..I have no idea how to refer to you. 'Erin' seems weird..somehow. And so does KT. I dunno. Allow me my moment of idiot babbling, it took me forever to read this..as you know. Since I was randomly IMing you through most of it.

One: You are a kickass writer. Yes, that's a compliment. A couple grammar errors but..whatever. The story made up for it. And yes you were right- Edo was a sap. But it was cute. I cried. Like I warned you, I will lay the entire blame on you.

Two: I cannot believe you didn't warn me about lemons and such. I'm glad I asked before it got too far
Lady Rini chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
I really liked your story it showed how Ed, Al, and Winry had matured into Alduts.
JoojooBrother chapter 16 . 4/25/2007
YO CRAZEY!

(In Joe-Language that's a compliment. A really good one.)

JoojooBrother chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
GODDAMMIT I have to got to bed!

Gr!

I'll read on tomorrow. :(
OtakuAnime131 chapter 16 . 12/25/2006
THAT WAS EXCELLENT! I just can't get over how fabulous this story is! Wonderful!
OtakuAnime131 chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
OMG!-cries- I don't know if I am going to make it to the end of the story. I am reading such romantic stuff. I am listening to a really romantic song, that goes like perfectly with this chapter. It's called Promised Land by Nightcore.
OtakuAnime131 chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT CHAPTER! It was absolutely wonderful. I was on the edge of my bed, lol, the entire time. It was just soo good. You are a wonderful writer! Thank you for being born!
OtakuAnime131 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I feel so bad for Winry. I just want to beat the stuffing out of ED!
OtakuAnime131 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
-cries- That was so touching. I wish I had Edward. He's just soo...mhm lol! Wonderful chapter!
OneDream chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
great ending. i can't wait for the sequel.
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 16 . 12/19/2006