Reviews for Controlled Fall
guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is an excellently well-put piece of writing! :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good one shot. I think you did a good job of capturing Kyoya's personality.
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
hohoho so it was kyouya who misunderstood Fujioka's meaning in the initial phone call? Regardless, cute story!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oooh... so kyoya wants to be in control, eh? ;)
Naughty, naughty Kyoya. ;)
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
He's slippin!
savethesalmon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hah, this was published 6 years ago... But I would just like to say that this is very nicely written. I like the short and simple sentences. It's in character too. Nice job :)
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how Kyoya actually thinks - I reckon he liked her too. Great job.
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Perfect. I love it.

Good use of the present tense. The short sentences and simplicity really work here. It seems dry on the surface but has a lot of feeling beneath it. Great work.

(Don't you love reviews that are five years late?)

-Skye
ishalicious chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nice writing. VERY VERY VERY KYOYA :)
elsie kay chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
well done! Kyoya is a hard character to write for...and then again maybe not so hard, all you have to do is make sure his emotions don't come out all mushy, and his thoughts calculating and guarded. And I believe you did just that :] i hope to see see more from this story! maybe!
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I don't remember if I commented on this story, but this is a great story. Oh, I translated the ending in a very interesting way. When Kyoya says that he doesn't want to friends and to be in control of a very dangerous Haruhi, he wants to be more than friends. He wants to be a boyfriend( maybe the obssesive type).Also, I think that he feels somewhat threatened that he loves Haruhi. (Yah get what I mean?)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Fantastic writing. And characterization. And everything. What is there to say?

"Yes, Kyoya writes back."
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Accurate characterization of Kyoya.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Very good! Kyoya is always in control *smiles knowingly* Love it XD
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
well written. very kyoya.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »