Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautiful AU! *_*

I was so sorry for Dean when their father left... He just loves this family too much and wants to potect them, but John never quite understood that. (

I really liked that angsty one

Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You should totally make this a multi-chapter!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Okay, I have to say I totally laughed out loud at this unexpected bit of humor: “I’m not heavy, I’m your brother”. Very cute. Very Dean!

You had some great and poignant lines in this story: "Dean felt so alone right then. Felt so alone in his love for his family..." "Had he been that blind? So focused on avenging the dead that he forgot to nurture the living?"

And this totally gave me a happy sigh: “You know I need you right? You know you’re the most important person in my life right?” So glad Sam addressed the demon's words to Dean.

Great story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Glad Sam had that vision!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

HUN this is such an awesome fic, im off to read the sequel

OMG...your so talented and such an amazing author hun x

who, thank you for the great work hun
Jensen chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Just started reading your stuff and I have to say - you get it! You totally get the sibling thing! When I watch shows like Supernatural and Simon and Simon (if you love Brother relationships find Simon and Simon its brilliant) I see myself and my sister - except of course we don't do the Demon fighting stuff.

Excellent work - keep going MORE! MORE!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Beautiful! A catharsis I needed!
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Excellent! Loved every word. I especially loved Dean's breakdown at the end. I wish there was another chapter or two...but it ended just right. I look forward to reading through all of your stories.
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/14/2007

That was a terrific story Pure. I was in tears reading this. So sad all the abandonment issues that Dean has. And so true. The conversations between Sam and Dean were really beautiful.

I have just started reading and can't wait to get to the next one. Super job. Thanks for sharing.

stjra chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I just found this one and all I can say is, Oh! That was so beautiful! Ok we'd never get it on the show, but it felt true to character! Even though it's AU now, I still love this! Well done for your excellent characterisation.

Thanks for sharing!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I was just rereading this story and found that I didn't review it, sorry. This is one of my favorites and I love how you changed it up a bit and moved the guys to Bobb's. Awesome job with the hurt Dean and brotherly angst! Keep writing, I love you!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I thought I had reviewed this months ago...sorry about that! Anyway, I loved your depiction of the boys and I wish we'd see this closeness on the show. Of course, I love hurt Dean and DT gives the perfect basis for that!

Great job!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really cannot put into words just how deeply moving this oneshot post DT was. Intense and beautifully written. All the characters level of pain and emotional drainage was perfectly explored. Thank you.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Great take on DT and I see you're going to follow it with The Scent, can't wait. :D
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Ok I really really like your version of how things are going to happen at the end of september when our show pics up again... Awesome job!