Reviews for Lacuna
Flowery Meerkat chapter 1 . 8/20
This was perfection.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That just *hurts* it's so beautiful and right and *them*. You've got a gift.
ShadiyaRay chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Beautifully written!
SmallCitySinner chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This story is poetry in motion.
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh God you are GOOD!
agueda chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
great story line. you should keep writting dean and cassie's story.
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh my. I am speechless. There are no words to describe how beautiful and sad this is.

Wonderful writing.

Keep it real,

scarletgin moonlight chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was so so beautiful!
Nemea chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow! This was a beautiful and extremely well written story!

I think your portrayal of the characters was magnificent

-especially the bit when John comes in and how Dean behaves around him- and your writing is simply stunning. Quite different the perspective in which you write but it works wonderfully and this was a delight to read.

Thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Your writing is beautiful. It is a literary delight and I must applaud your for your lyrical work. I've always been indifferent towards Cassie but you've made me adore her. You definitely have a gift for writing.

I also like your other stores 'Wondrous Thing' and 'Alla Prima'. They are lovely stories.

I am curious to know if you ever plan on writing a longer story about the Sam/Jess relationship. It would be interesting to see your portrayal on the origin of the couple.
Angel of Blood chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was great i mean i out of words i loved it so much your a great writer. but the end was so sad for me i hope thy get bsck together i would be so glad. i hope it really not a oneshot . Later... :)
716799 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008

I'm in love with you.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I loved this story and wished there was more of them. keep up the good work.
LlewllyHrnswller chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow. no lie, i'm all choked up from reading this. that was one of the most beautiful stories i've read here. hell, anywhere. so well written, so heart-breakingly real. great job, thanks for writing it
artemisn chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow! Simply Wow! I love the chemistry and the relationship between Dean and Cassie. You captured the relationship beautifully! Please continue to write Dean and Cassie!