Reviews for Secret Pleasures
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Love that he's in love with her in whichever form, even when he's evil!
sherrian chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
good story please do another one
Lyl UsaBunny's Moonie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
est pader tu historia
jesusfreak9211 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i like fell in love with her even when he was evil
windsting chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was an interesting take on Dark Endymion. It was good though I don't think Beryl would let him keep Usagi. Poor Usagi. :(
technicolouredeyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
You should turn this into a full dtory there are hardly any stories about an evil mamoru in love with usagi
Shadow's Moon Hime chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Totally awesome fic!

It toon me towards teh part when he conjured the rose that it was from the eps. when he was "evil", which by the way, are my favs!

Great job on this story!
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was really adorable & interesting! I never thought of that idea before, while he was under the negaverse. I love how he is jealous of himself :D
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was a nice little short read.
Soldier of Venus chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I cant believe this was your first SM one! Its so good! At first he was the ghost or something of Endymion from the Silver Millenium but this was a much better idea.
starstoryteller a.k.a Clar chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aw this turned me into a bluthering pile of mush...*happy sigh* for some who's first language is not English you did an awsome job. I comend you.
moonangel1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was such a sweet story. I can't believe English isn't your first language because the story flowed so well. Please keep writing more sailormoon stories!
mychakk chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Another review form me... :)

Wow. Just wow. There seem to be no words o describe this. It was-

I really love that he being brainwashed still cared for Usa. Not Serenity, Sailor Moon and all. Just plain Usa. (Like Hermione for just Harry not Boy Who Lived, right? ;) ) I love those fics where they are in love with their civilan forms nit the super heroes.

And this perspective... very original. Great job.

Again Have a nice day.

twilight dawn chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
What a awesome chapter! I enjoyed every word of your story. You have a great thing going. Please update soon!
icyblossom chapter 1 . 5/20/2006