Reviews for The Spirit of the Slaves
devilchild1000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OH. MY. GOD! that was great! it sounds fantastic! cant wait to start reading! _
TBMom chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Hope you will get busy and finish this-it is a good story line and it is too bad it has been hanging unfinished for so long.
mmz chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
you should really add the next chapters to this story plz

it really good
Bobbie3926 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I liked this story. I hope there is another chapter coming again please. don't stop writing this. It was great.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
NO! WHERE'S THE REST? THIS IS SO NOT COOL! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US!

okay, okay, I know I'm going a little to far...or am I? Please, just update! I really want to know what is going to happen!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Usually I wait until the end of a story to review, but this was an exception. That was an awesome preview! Dude! If they made that into a movie, I would pay big $ to see it!
boojum chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Can't vote your poll, since this filter won't let me have the log-in page, but my vote's for updating this one, and "Inner Strengths".

Thanks
boojum chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
All I want for Christmas is lots and lots of UPDATES! (I already have my two front teeth)

Pretty please?

(Hey, what can I say? It looks like it's gonna haveta be a pretty scanty Christmas. The layoffs have hit close to home.)
Kilroy chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Things are really getting out of hand, aren't they? I can't wait to see how you're going to get them out of this spot.

I need another fix, and SOON! Please update!
boojum chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Glad to see you've resumed updating! Please keep 'em coming!

Boy, the scenario just keeps going from bad to worse for the guys, doesn't it?

Now that you're back, will you also resume "Inner Strength"?

( I just found it and saw your note. Hope the situation's resolved itself comfortably, and your road is straight and clear now.)

Thanks,
JackFrost23 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
update soon please
CMT1992 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I really like this story...Keep going!
Iniysa chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)

Lauren
Megz McGizzle chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Hey, good to see you finally update! Great chapter, and looking forward to the next one :]
solo23 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Excellent chapter! I feel so bad for Alan...and Virgil. I'm so glad you updated! Hope to read more soon :D