Reviews for Cross over
Rikka-tan chapter 6 . 2/16
You have totally made me adore NejiSaku :3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This is a great fic! You really ought to update!
yoyoyo chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

i know it's been years since you've updated and the possibility of you reading my review is like one in a trillion, but i just wanna say you did a great job with this story!

i absolutely adore this couple and i'm always looking for great FF that include them as the main characters!

haha anyways i just wanted to thank you for the fantabulous read and HOPEFULLY you will update this amazing piece of literature!
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Your story is just so... Detailed and wonderful!

Please, pretty please update!
mUmaRhz chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
O.M.K O.M.K O.M.K PLEASE IM BEGING YOU TO HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS..AND THE NEXT..AND THE NEXT.. SO FAST!

HONESTLY YOUR MAKING ME LIKE NEJI AND SAKURA FAN FICS!

GREAT STORY!

HMM HOPEFULLY SAKURA GETS EVERYTHING SORTED AND OPENS UP. AFTERALL SHE HAS BECOME PHYSICALLY STRONG HER EMOTIONAL STATUS SHOULD'VE OF IMPROVED...

ANY WAY MAKE MORE UPDATE SOON MAN I CANT BEAR TO WAIT ANOTHER SECOND!SERIOUSLY!
pi.xxel chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
i love it! great story.

please update soon! :)
KaT stah chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Awesome story! Your NejiSaku stories are really addictive. I really hope you finish this story and update it soon please!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
OMFG! i luv the way this story is written! Im so excted for the rest!
MadamButterfly chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
astounding! i totally agree with da previous review.

This story rules! and totally needs more reviewers.
CelestialMaidenofSilence chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
I absolutely adore this story. The story line is just...amazing and things are just starting to develop. I'm looking forward to see what happens once the inevitable confrontation between Neji, Sakura and Sasuke occurs. The only thing I find disturbing about this story is the fact that it has so few reviews. I mean seriously only 60! I guess that is about 10 per chapter, but that hardly gives this story credit. Can you tell I'm a Neji x Sakura fan? I know that you have a lot of stories going on right now and that an update certainly wont be coming in the immediate future. But, seriously, can you update as soon as possible? The story was engaging before chapter 5 and now things are really moving forward. And, I want to know if Sakura and Neji will have their relationship on a strong foundation before Sasuke and Orochimaru become more prominent in the tale or if their appearance is what will pull the relationship onto more stable ground. So I'm trying to point everything out in this review since I didn't review at each chapter. However, if me going back and reviewing for each chapter would somehow encourage you to update sooner then by all means let me know and I will do just that.
TheMisfitToy chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
yo

aww i luv nejiXsaki pairings its so kawaii lolz plz plz plz update asap and eep saioverprotectie scary!

xoxo
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Loved it :D

Over Protective Ino is soo much fun :P

Poor Neji...He better be careful with all of Sakura's over protective teammates && friends...

Anyways Great Chapter :DD
m00kie chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
As always, your latest chapter is amazingly brilliant! I thoroughly enjoy the friendly (and occasionally hostile) banter and your great sense of humour. However, I absolutely DESPISE THIS CLIFFHANGER! How could someone who writes so well be so impossibly cruel? Anyway, this story most definitely draws readers like moths to a flame. (: Keep up the great work and most importantly, UPDATE SOON!
Angels Falls8 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Have to say...LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next update...
al2010 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Aww, such a cute chapter. Please continue soon!