Reviews for Fighter
jellybeansinabottle chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Really late (like 3 years late ._.) but hope you would write more sasusaku~ this was really good!
apenny12 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Another amazing aspect of Sasu/Saku. I really hope you try to finish this sometime. It's a refreshing pov of these two and I can't find many stories like this to read!
GreatBigCranberries chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
wow, you write so well. I hope someday you add to this, but even if you don't each chapter has a sort of completeness to it.
xImCharmedx chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
update! i like this fic and your stlye of writing very much and i would be very interested in reading more of it. so, if you could, please update!
kiba-kuns luverpoint99 chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
HURRY UP AND RITE AGAIN! WUT A GRATE STORY, BUY CUM ON MAN, ITS 2008 ALREADY AND I LUV LUV URE STORY! I WANNA NO WUT HAPPENZ! PWEZ?/? SO CUTE WITH SASUKE AND SAKURA...YAY!-B
unconditional chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
I'd like to say that this is probably one of the best stories I've read so far. You've done a great job! I love this story. Definitely putting it on my favorites.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Kyah! I love it! Just the way it ought to be! Keep up the great work!
princessswan chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Aww.. Sasuke's not being a bastard and actually being sweet! :) So cute! Anyway, please update again soon! :D
bb chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I was going to finish reading all the chapters before commenting, but I can't help but point out how beautifully this chapter was written. I think the quotes you put together held much more meaning into describing Sakura's character development. Some of them even made me a bit teary-eyed.

Wonderful work. :D Definitely fav-ing your stories!
abovetheroof chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
LOvely story...it would be a shame to let it die... update soon!
cherryjubilee chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Refreshing and realistic. Nice to see how they've evolved. Keep up the good work!
All The Good PenNames Are Gone chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
Pretty Please don't say this is the end of this fic or at least write a sequel I am a rabid sasusaku fan and this is one of the best sasusaku fics I have rea in a long time. So pretty please write more.
animemistress419 chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
aw!so cute plez update soon
SasukeandNejicuties chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
i love this story! i can't wait til u ud! its really really good! ud really soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »