Reviews for No Perfect Love
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 1/27
Type your review here...
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This really provides a twist in the Disney fairy tale life of Kim and Ron. Love doesn't mean happiness, hearts, and flowers throughout one's life, but acceptance of each other and respect towards each other. Your story does a great job showing that. You do provide grounds for another story angle even though Disney has already done something already and that is about how Drew Lipsky became evil. You might consider a story along this line via the eyes of Dr. Possible or perhaps through Dr. Robert Chen(a comment about this, Chen is a Chinese last name) or Professor Ramesh or Dr. Drakken(I thought he turned blue after he was laughed at for his development of the Bebes not while he was still friends with the Posse?). One more thought, The Possibles and Stoppables could provide not enough info to satisfy BJ about how Drew Lipsky became evil so she go off on her own to find the answers(i.e. by finding Dr. Drakken and getting some answer from him). You have a very sharp and inquizzitive little girl here much like Kim in her young days. Will she follow her mother's footsteps? You have me wondering about what you'll be submitting in the future. Good job!
RC Williams chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Really good one-shot JP. Waiting with anticipation for your next installment. Until then...
dartblade chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
cool outstanding story i was wondering if you would ever put up another story with them and this was a very nice one indeed keep up the good work
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Thanks for the shoutout and I'm glad I was able to give you some inspiration. I hope you win the contest! No, you deserve to win the contest for this one! I never considered Yori as a catalyst for Kim "getting a clue", a very well thought out and written plot point.

The discussions between Ann, Kim, Hanna and BJ are very well done, they remind me of talks I had with my own parents and grandparents about events past.

Thank you for the amazing read!
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yet another wonderful piece of work! I am humbled at your words and what you speak is the truth. For there is no such thing as a perfect love if there was it would be one boring world. Keep up the great writing and hope to see more in the future!