Reviews for Saving Me
Shad0w blossom chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw this was awsome

but so sad

I almost cried when luis died

I was like "LUIS NO"
Ingu chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this! It was absolutely beautiful. You did an excellent job. :D
Shadow D. Wolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Thats..soo...sad...My eyes are watering...Oh god, your making me cry dammit!

I rarely cry for fanfictions (Unless I brake something reading it..), thats how amazing this one-shot was.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I wonder if Leon ever dose grieve for his victims.
8 Angel Rinoa chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Heay! that was really good i don't have any complaints nothing wrong with this story! wow that was good!

ty for making my fan fic search better! lol
T 575 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I love Nickelback! And this story of course. Your version is much more emotive than the scene itself! The way you used the lyrics to 'saving me' to tie in with the moment is interesting and a little bit inspiring. Well done! Dont see anything to improve on here.
Snow Puff chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Stop imaginating, damn it! .

I'm just kidding, it was good and totally worth you forgetting to update everything else I've been eagerly awaiting. .; Perhaps I should stop being a bitch, yes? Just know that I really am just joking around with you. (Don't hate me! T.T) For something that was written while under the influence of Coke, that was very good. I didn't even know they had Coke in England, so joke's on me.

Peace Out!
Theresnothingtoseehere chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was a great story.I loved it!Keep up the great work!)
Retro on Toosday chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Aww, I enjoyed this. It's unique. I love the countdown. And the song. And of course the words in between. It all seemed to make the simplicity more powerful. *applause*
The fuckface of dislexia chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This one was very sad! But it was good like all of your other bootiful work.

XO, a fan