Reviews for Diary of Brooke Davis
katilynn chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I think that brooke is very angry and a b**** in this diary entrey and that is not who she is mnor who she ever was! Don't make her out to be something that she is not.
I will be keeping close tabs on this website! i'm not happy with you because you are doing this so please don't start doing this, just because oth is ended does not mean you can make them out to be something they are not.
snowbabie chapter 26 . 8/17/2006
wow - very well written - I really love how this is all going...please update soon! ~Snowbabie~
IreneCan chapter 19 . 8/7/2006
poor girl! Was she at a ceramony to marry Max and then Lucas shows up? She still loves him
IreneCan chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
sad
Feline Feral chapter 26 . 8/7/2006
Awesome story so far. very emotional
IreneCan chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
too young to have so many grown up problems, good story
IreneCan chapter 26 . 8/5/2006
good story. Things can work out
IreneCan chapter 24 . 8/5/2006
another surprise, so she thinks everything is going her way? good story
IreneCan chapter 23 . 8/5/2006
good writing, but a surprise I didn't expect
IreneCan chapter 21 . 8/5/2006
too late to try to figure out why. Good writing, I feel like I am reading a diary
IreneCan chapter 22 . 8/5/2006
didn't think of the consequences, did she? Good writing
irene odom chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
very well written, you help me to feel her pain
the only sweet catastrophe chapter 16 . 7/13/2006
good. I am happy for Brooke. She is going to have a nice guy. Good chapter. Sorry i can't express more, but i have to got to work and if i keep typing this i am going to be late.
the only sweet catastrophe chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
I know if i was in Brooke's place i think that i wouldn't like Naley either. Glad that she is moving on, but we both know that she is not really moving on. Super-Duper chapter.
the only sweet catastrophe chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Wow very emotional chapter. I am glad that the further we get into the diary it keeps showing more and more emotion from Brooke. the last line where she said that he threw her away killed me. It was a great way to end the chapter.