Reviews for Version of Love
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Very well written and fun to read! I love that Itachi was well-in character. Or not an evil dickbag like most people portray him.

FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really like this story. I never thought of this pairing so I was skeptical but it was a good story. It actually made me consider writing a story with Itachi in it, especially since he's one of my favorite characters.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
really good
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I found the last part a bit confusing, about lust being a form of love and that was what they had between them. Er, was there any lust?

Other than that, loved it overall. You write really well. Any chance of this being more than a one-shot?
firecloak chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like it! It's deep and open-ended
jokergirlraine chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i so hope there is more to this
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, this was amazing! What an awesome idea. (:
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really liked this! Please continue! Well if you want to that it but just saying that this was interesting to read and maybe more wont be a bad thing...:)
Kitty Snickers chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
plz write more
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow, a really good story. I hope you continue to write. Is there a sequel?
moor chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
- love your Itachi

- this is so well-written! It's so nice to read!
m00kie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I don't really have any comments to say except that I really like this. Keep up the good work!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I really laughed with the wife-husband-thing ! and the end is so...philosophic...

a sequel ?
Unsawr chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is now one of my favorite ItaSaku ficcies besides the ever-famous Leafygirl's and other great writers' fics.

The story flowed very-VERY [emphasis right there, hah.) nicely.

And I certainly like how you play with your words/phrases [x

The plot was of-course original, not to mention creative and you made it work (superbly). [God, let's see how many more adjectives I can fit in :P]

Usually when I read an extremely long chapter [or in this case 'one-shot'], I sometimes just skim really quickly, stopping here-and there where something seems interesting. But for the first time, I can say that the WHOLE entire story captured my attention. My eyes were literally drinking in each sentence, word-for-word.

Pity that this had to be a one-shot, since it definitely could've been more than that, even if it was just gonna be a short story, it still counts for something. Though I understand there's a thing called 'life' out there [x But maybe that's just because of my ever insatiable need of more potentially-decent [this being more than decent] ItaSaku ficcies. But eh, one-shot works too, since the ending leaves the reader with ambiguous possibilities.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow. This was completely awesome. I commend you on an awesome fic! :D You mentioned perhaps continuing this. I believe it would be awesome if you would. :) Fantastic fic again! I thoroughly loved and enjoyed it. _