Reviews for Dreams in a Lifetime
Shubhs chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I love this story a lot.

It's an entirely different take on Naruto and it's unique in the fact that it doesn't make anyone look like a superhero.

Did I also mention the fact that it's absolutely brilliant that Sakura considers Itachi her hero? I have imagined such a situation but it's very hard to find a fanfic that reflects the same without Sakura's emotions veering onto the romantic side of things. Which is just pathetic.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more. :)
Sakura Hibari chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Really cool story! Is Sakura going to end up with anyone or no?
Tilunar chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Update soon, I really like what you've done so far.
moonlight ookami chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
this was a great chapter, and i hope that you will update again soon. im hooked.
VALLED chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
You should update. :)
ReedHardWriter chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
i like this story. i really enjoy how you took the time to be thourough with the meaning of things such as people wouldnt have given it a second thought and i applaud you for it. i will be waiting for the next chapter.
xXKaira-HimeXx chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Awesome, update soon!
Lady Light chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Sounds so lonely T_T Glad you updated!
La Nuit Noire chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Nice job! I really like the Hinata/Neji portions, their son's so cute!
fdgh chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
um... u no naruto doesn't die! he comes baq from training with pervy sage and then they go after saskue!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
WOW i love both of your stories! update soon! please!
seguha chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
its good
Lady Light chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Ne, so Sakura's a Hokage?
animechickie chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
...This, i like. One thing: Perhaps a hunter-nin would not sign her name upon a document, even a report, because any document revealing her identity would compromise it, and in effect her life. but that's all, really, that i could even barely find a hint of the tiniest wrongness. ignore it if you wish! keep writing, though, please, no matter what people write to you.

-animechickie