Reviews for Craving for that Dobe
Parnita chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Oh sasuke, U sadistic pervert...
But v still love you... :P
Sasunaru ROCK ON chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Plz can u just make a funny and adorable chapter in almost the ending make it really long plz and if u have any spar-time try reading so u know that people can laugh and 'aww' at the sasunaru moments
blackrose107 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
cant wait
Vanillamoo chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Woahhhhhh! So cuteeeee! XD i loved it so much! XD but just asking for knowledge. Whats the diff between a lemon and a lime? XD
rainpeart chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Reading this story, I got really annoyed with the comments in the brackets, you should use your story to sort out things that aren't clear. comments from the author break the flow of the story.
DemonsRBetter chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter to read how everyone reacts to Naruto's last coment of having sex with Sasuke when they get home.
DemonsRBetter chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I think Sasuke whispered nasty things into Naruto's ear like the manipultive bastard he is, and he deserved to be yelled at by Naruto for burning down his house. What if Naruto hade and pet and Sasuke killed it? I know i would be pissed.
Luna Ackles chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Love the story!

Please make the 10th chapter!

I want to read it! 3
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
It's nice to see the friendly side of Sasuke once in a while. This story has potential. Keep it up!
sakurakina chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Love Love Love it!
April2006 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
I LOVE IT!.
YaoiLover-Chan chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Bahau! {don't ask, tis how I laugh} I love this fanfiction.

I remember you typing to click the 'Go!' button for add to favorites and it would't let me 'cause I wasn't logged in, but it'll let me review without giving them my password? Bastards...

Please update soon! I'll be looking forward to it.

Oh and just 'cause you did /last/ time, I'm going to have to request lemon {evil grin} Buahahau

- Hachiko Outie!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
such a god story:)
KyouyaxCloud chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
love sasunaru
Sugar'Bell chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
*drool* uhh I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY! xD Its awesome! :) *hands you a cookie for just being awesome and making smexy stories* xD