Reviews for Link meets the Tribulation Force!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Amen! Awesome, now that would be a mission trip to remember. I like how you used this to offer some background and a prayer for the ready hearts. I hope that it will reach others for the Kingdom of God. My mom, my sister, and I all love the Left Behind Series and they also enjoy watching me play LoZ. I love how you merged them to share the message of salvation. 10/10 and I will be favoriting and passing this on to my mom and sister.
cheneymacphisto chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
My favorite and my best, hands down.

Words FAIL.

Link'sgirlnot chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wipe! That was splendid! Wonderful! Christian!Yes, yes, yes, yes yes!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Praise God! A Christian Legend of Zelda fic! I loved it! Are you going to write any more? :)
Sister in Christ chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
WOW! I love the whole Trib Force thing in Hyrule, but I just don't think Link would accept the Truth so quickly. I think he would be quite hesitant actually, because he went through so much, according to how the story goes. You might consider for the future to give a little more hesitantcy, almost having a debate, then maybe the character in question would be more able to do the action in question. Really great short story though! BLESS U.
Ganondorf's Daghter chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
melmel chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
This is such a good story! I myself am a born again christian, and I like the way you wove christianity into a story with a good plot. Just for that, you get to go in my favorite authors catergory. : )