Reviews for Descent
Guest chapter 48 . 12/12/2014
This is so good! Like wow...
But like GEEZUS WHAT DID EDWARD SACRIFICE FOR ALPHONSE'S BODY!

I'm DESPERATE to know! Did I miss something or was I supposed to read between the lines! XD

Besides that it's so good and I just loved their reuinion! #RoyEd! ️️️️
KosmikQuixotic chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I totally get what Ed is going through here. Sometimes I get these awful moods when I'm angry all the time and I hate everyone and everything. Someone can do the tiniest thing and it'll just set me off. I'll start screaming and cursing and I go insane. Like, hysterically kicking and punching, breaking shit. It's really freaking awful. Sometimes the only way to make it go away would be to cut. One time I got myself stuck in a mental hospital for the tantrum I threw. When I got one there, I got shot with a sedative and had to be restrained. It was so awful because I didn't know why I was feeling that way. I didn't understand and I'd get more frustrated. I really hurt some people that way, and I lost a lot of friends. I take mood stabilizers now, but before I had them.. God.

Okay, that just was really personal right there... awkward. Anyways, I just wanted to say I really liked the story. Yeah. Okay. Bye.
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 48 . 8/29/2014
charm me! I read it in one sitting !, please then I want to know what will happen now and want to get together and ed ! I have also urge to kill or Russel and hit the haha, but hey that's apart ...

I keep seeing more interested in the growth of Ed, waaa when I see the things that woaa !
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 45 . 8/29/2014
Winry and are complete idiots, Al is too good and confident which makes them extremely maniulable and winry is a estipida if both love, not really parce, more problems, at least for me, it really does not help habarca not me like winry ...

Beyond that encata your fic and I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
jesus
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 48 . 6/28/2014
Uuummmm
Its been 4 years
So...
You still updating?
Guest chapter 48 . 5/29/2014
So you will never finish this story? :[ Such a great story.
Silivrenelya chapter 48 . 3/21/2014
Even if i agree with the other reviews, i need to leave a comment too, because i know how It can please a writer and how it can maybe give them hope again... I read your story within a really short amount of time, because you make it so addictive and well-written, overall ! This. Is. So. Great. You have This style, the style that is So much simple that it's perfect in the end. You describe all the emotions with such precision, you make us hate or love, or you even make us find something or someone annoying or nice whereas it was absolutely not the case at the beginning ! It's simply amazing. I really love your work. I know that everyone is asking you to update, and i am in the same case, but i also understand the complete lack of time, since i "dropped" a story of my own like that, merely because i just don't have the inspiration anymore, or i am too busy really... And i am sure you are aware that it must be a torture for us your readers, but you just can't help it ... And it's horrible as a feeling !
Anyway, i support you, and i will continue to follow your story in hopes to see it updated one day or another. Because you are truly an excellent writer, please believe it.
I wish you all the best.

- Sili
Aquiescence chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
i LOVE this stry! I'm typing fast and my 'o' buton seems to be stuck, smehow. -.- but I lve yuo stry!
Xmazt chapter 48 . 1/6/2014
Long as you haven't updated this novel, I feel I must tell you how much fun your work gave me. I reeeeally love this novel. It's kinda delicate and interesting and the Ed and Roy you wrote were so beautiful and sexy! Thank you for your hard work;-) And I'll be wired with joy if you are willing to continue to update.
Hella-Chan chapter 48 . 11/30/2013
I love this story o_O seriously...I think you have to be the greatest author on this fanfic ever! No offence to the others, cuz seriously, no offence at them at all. But! Wow! I only wish you could update sooner :( this is the only story I've been reading on here for months now, and now that I'm finally done the story...I wanna cry D: ... To tell the truth, I almost DID cry when Roy got shot and Edward was so scared and so damn confused...Gaah I was going crazy! No words can express how much I adore this story, I wish wish wish! You could update again :) well...thank you for almost giving me a heart attack with this story :3 keep up the good work and live long and prosper.
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 48 . 11/7/2013
You said you were continuing... THIS STORY IS SO GOD-DAMN GOOD! Seriously, I read from chapter one to now in only two days! (In the middle of the week, when I go to school and study and do homework, so yeah, I like it a lot, A LOT), and I really can't believe you actually stopped uploading DX This is torture, really... I'VE EVEN TAKEN A LIKING TO SMOKING!ED WHEN I'M COMPLETELY AGAINST SMOKING! AND OMG ROY! AND ED! AND BOTH OF THEM! YOU KILLED ME WITH THIS STORY! I'm just really sad, because it looks discontinued... would you continue it eventually? Because if so, I'll definitely follow it 24h/24, 7 days/7!

I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY!
MemoriesOfVoxei
fantasy chapter 48 . 11/7/2013
you should make a schedule between work and hobbies, or else you would become rather disturbingly forgotten and uninterest for continuing because of work. YOU ARE REALLY A GENIUS FOR MAKING THIS FIC, BUT AFTER NEARLY 3 YEARS! FOR GOD SAKE, JUST CONTINUE THIS FIC!
ImJustFunSized chapter 48 . 7/2/2013
I completely agree with NowlsAPresent. Please continue the story! Please! There definitely needs to be A LOT more added. It can't end now! Ed and Al need to make up. And Roy and Ed need to "settle down" if u know what I mean. (which u probably won't since nobody does) If ur not dead. Which I hope ur not dead. Then please finish the story!
NowIsAPresent chapter 47 . 6/14/2013
Sorry, I accidentally clicked the "Post Review" button, I haven't finished my lamentation yet, I'm afraid. (See chapter 48 review by me! Read that first then continue this one!) So please, if you're not dead, please, please continue your story. I feel I haven't even gotten to the juicy part of the fanfic yet! I'm still in the dark in the whole People's Government and you're just leaving me, no, US, your loyal fans, hanging there... I don't want to push you too much, but it HAS been around 3 years since you last updated. And every time I reread the story, I feel as though I have this thorn in my side that I am incapable of removing and the only thing that can soothe that irritating pain is by reading each chapter and hoping, praying that one day you would continue the story again and perhaps, complete it.
If you can still read this, ZaKai, know that you have successfully made this reader fall head over heels over Descent!
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »