Reviews for Not Just a River
liz100193 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
liked it

it did make sense

usually i hate Sofia but since she left Gil alone i like her
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
A great alternative ending to the season six closer. But what else would you expect from this author. The enotions are appropriate and palpable. Interesting thought in the second to last paragraph. To my mind Sophia and the proprieter of that establishment might make a great couple.
HoneyLynx chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Yup... definitely made sense! I really cracked up at your "warning" :D

The piece was short, angsty and leaves one with so many open ended questions like- Did Sara feel the same? Did Sofia always feel this way for Sara? Shouldn't Sofia DO something? What will happen next? etc etc etc...

Sofia's subdued reaction and her hitting the bar to drown out all thoughts is so... Sofia.

Even though we sail different ships, it's always a pleasure to read your fics!
a noni mouse chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
yes, it did make sense...nice take on the many faceted

sophia's ideas on the subject. the slight femmeslash can be looked at as the actions of one good friend to another. though i dunno if you ment it like that...
Tha Gurl Next Door chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I agree with u wholehartedly about the GSR stuff. i liked the story made sence to me...but that might not help much. i can make sence out of anything...
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
thanx, I was so waiting for some spoilers ! seriously, i was, and the story was great also. love your work!

icklebitodd chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
bitter much? lol

yes it made perfect sense to little old me despite the fact I haven't seen the episodes am now anxious to check when they are on in england to ensure i dont do something stupid like book overtime like i did for the season finale of green wing gr

evil ellie gr cold heartless and a bitch to one of my favourite characters.

like the smartass sofia at the end and the way you interlinked the sara convo of past seasons and cough drops ago.