Reviews for The Beginning of Always
DemonPoxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Lovely, just lovely. I adore Petey, you portrayed him very well. Wonderful job.
gothss123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i love this but i cant find the link
MellaRebella chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awesome.!(; I've read the part for the adults and...no, i wont say anything. c(:

Keep writing!

xoxo

-Melanie
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
aww, that was pretty great. ) and THANK YOU. you noticed the jealous ex-boyfriend aura that Bov was exuding? I was so worried that I was going slash crazy. Which I probably am regardless, but it's TRUE. ) Great.
Wh1tn3y chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh man.. even though I don't like slash, this story is freakin SEXY and believable too ! this the only slash couple I support. love their chemisty in the movie. and definitely LOVE this story !
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Awesome!
Aeroniel's Pyro chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I really liked this one. I loved how you keeped the boys in charature as musch as possible and I could so see that happening during the movie. Anyways great job.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Amazing fic!
emeralddragonchild chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
*happy squeal*

(please be patient while I fangirl out)

OH MY GOD, YES!

Dude, when Green Street came out, I swear I checked this site like a million times looking for fic and found nothing and completely gave up hope and then here today, nearly two fucking years AFTER you posted, I'm finding the damn category. I was actually looking for something else, but this distracted me and I'm SO fucking happy. I mean, really, who can watch this movie without going all slashy? Its totally and completely right up in your face screamingly slashy.

You win for writing this.

(now, here's the part where I actually review)

This was awesome. I'll admit I had to go over to aff to read the non-censored version. You did swell. I love your cocky Pete. Just awesome.
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
You should put your GSH story in the NEW GSH catagory in the Movie section!
Allstarzs chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
*does a dance* I love this story to death and I have read it so many times. I can't believe I haven't left a review yt... silly me.

I just think this is awesome, I watched GSH yesterday and it totally reminded me of this story... I love that film to death and this story is so well written and completely in character.

Favourite Lines:

“Oh please, you’ve been eyeing me like a lolly for the last 3 days.” - That made me giggle

Tentatively, Matt’s eyes fluttered open to see a completely delicious and utterly fuckable blond with full lips, standing before him. - I wish I was Matt right then...

Between Pete being gay, having a relationship with Bover, or teaching, it was probably the latter found most difficult to believe. - So true
mistofstars chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hello! :)

Well, today i thought for the first time about some slash going on between matt and pete, so your slash-fic is the first I ever read in this fandom. Dammit xD

the slang they use in the movie and which you use here is not too easy for a pupil who only learns english language in school xD

but anyway, very nice story -

I really had to laugh when I saw all the "censored-lines" (and no, I'm to new in this fandom for reading such intimacies xD)

and imagine bover and pete being a couple? ewk! to me that's gross! xD Anyway, I really liked your story, especially the end, coz it is such a true thing that the charas sometimes really don't know what to do or how to behave :)
Redthistle chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Teehee! Finally, a fanfic about GSH! It's my all-time favourite movie. Too bad my mum lost it.. :(

Oh well.. I always imagined Pete and Matt together.. I cried when he died and they were separated.. Until Matt dies and they can be together again..

On my other account, Darkthistle, I'm working on my own Green Street Hooligans fanfic. I haven't any chapters up yet and there is little to no slash, despite how much I love it.

Anyways.. GREAT fanfic.. Hope to see more GSH in the future.
067dzjs chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Wow, I LOVE GSH. I was addicted the second I watched it. Though I am sorely upset with the terrible ending. I would have much preferred Steve's death over Pete. The slash mentions were so obvious, too! The whole movie Pete would wink at Matt, Matt would be staring down Pete, or Bover would be making jealous hits at their obvious preference. I would be most definitely be a beta-reader for a GSH story since I don't know it you write what I write with. I might not be so good, however. Amazing story!
Bonjour Bonito chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Well I watched Green Street Hooligans about a day ago and I was really anxious to see if anyone had written anything in regard to the fandom. I’m so glad I came across this, because it truly was a great read.

Throughout the whole movie I practically jumping at the Matt/Pete undertones (ok, maybe I was just seeing things, but honestly, how could anyone not pair those two together. I mean, every scene they shared basically reeked “cute couple overload.”)

I look forward to reading more of your stories though you simply must write more Matt/Pete fics in the near future ;)

(and i would even venture to say that this has inspired me to write one of my own)

-Andee