Reviews for Just In Case
exocontinual protocols chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hi, did you know that you've got it set so that you can't accept anonymous reviews? I had to sign in before it would let me...just saying, in case you didn't know. But, anyway, about the fic, very sweet! I liked the little speech about her not being what he expected and having to earn her respect, I'm sure that is part of why he likes her, very insightful :) I liked the last part, just that last sentence "Together" that really is how everything she end. I mean, seriously, there is no better ending! Yay for togetherness! Okay, I'll stop now :)
RefinedOrderlySincereElegant chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh, very sweet! Simply wonderful! It's really an example of how true love is, it warms the heart. Yes, it was short, but that didn't take away from the quality at all, it's perfect the way it is. Bravo, I really liked this!
GraphiteHelix chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I'm loving the extreme fluff! Good work!
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Super-cute. Ah, how I love moon-fics. Especially ones with Dairine and Roshaun! Very IC and well-written. Love it!
dragonham chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice {no on can stop the power of copy and paste}
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aw, so sweet! LOVE IT! thanks! you're awesome! *does happy dance* um...yup anywho...hehe...ok so i'm a little crazy...that's ok right? hehe...

anywho thanks again BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint
loha chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That puts a grin on my face. I love Roshaun and Dairine pairings
Kate the Tigeress chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Okay, you just broke my heart with that. Seriously, so sweet and sad, and you almost made me cry! Keep up the great writing. (Dairine/Roshaun forever!)