Reviews for 4 1 2 8 0 4 7
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOL aw Dean's such a sweetie hehe
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
M, the mental image of the boys in the shower together...get your mind out of the gutter, girl! Where was I? Oh yeah, reviewing, right. Cuter than candy, and speaking as a certified suger addicted candy freak, that's saying a lot.

Those boys really deserve to win the lottery, don't they? Live the highlife for a while, take some of the pressure of daily life off their shoulders. By the way, Sam using Dean's birthday as a number, too cute for words.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
lol very funny! lol CANT STOP LAUGHING!

thanks

Vesper
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That was a great little story! I loved the banter between the boys, and of course Dean is so sweet. Thanks for posting this:)
steph aka little miss kenobi chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
oh my word, i absolutely loved it! that was great:)
Regretful chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was in character and just so prettiful. I loved it. :)
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Cool I liked your one shot
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Too bad for Danicka the numbers are cursed. :P No really though, this was a great idea. I love the LOST connections.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Ah, bless Dean - what a sweetie! (Although I think he probably would have kept the money if Sam hadn't reminded him he was legally 'dead'...!)

Your Sam and Dean are very - um - Sam and Dean-like! Keep up the good work!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was THE best! I loved it... oh, terrific. So sweet of Dean. And the brotherly tiff at the end? Fantabulous... just fantabulous!
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
great story! I loved how you worked something like winning the lottery in to the brothers lives, and how they handled it! great job!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great story, Kena. I love this. Too bad they couldn't keep the ticket and ultimately the money... but Sam's right.

Great banter too, love the brother!punches.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great job. Loved it. Hilarious. Catch ya on the flip side.
Adra chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
So funny, so cute ... I really liked your story !
stealthyone chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I really liked this! Great brotherly banter, and a nice 'aww" moment when Dean gave the winning ticket to Danica.

Favorite lines:

The Impala isn’t exactly a light drinker.

LOL!

“I thought you were going to take a shower.” Sam muttered, blushing with embarrassment.

“Is that an invite?”

“Nothing that good will ever happen to you.”

ROTFLOL!