Reviews for Somebodies
Imagamerchic chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I did not like this at all! Not even the tinyest bit ! I didn't like it or think it was good,I LOVED IT AND THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME! Omg that was soo cute . aww but namine and roxas disappeared :( but where did they go O_o lol
RavageThePanther chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
AWWW! SO CUTE! HAPPY ENDING!
anti-asahi chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
i loved your story, but when this bitch asahi arrived, it screwed up all the story! she is horrible and Riku deserves some one clean. not a bitch. asahi messed up ALL the story i hope asahi dies in future stories. fucking girl. if she hadnot arrived, i would have gave you a great review. FUCK YOU ASAHI
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Wow! I really liked this fiction. It's one of the first Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I've read, and I'll have to say it was a spectacular start for me. :) I read chapters 1-9 in one sitting because it was so good; I just couldn't stop! Keep up the wonderful work!
Izzy1o chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
if i didnt love Roxas so much, i would skin him alive for making Sora say that! why do i have to love Roxas so much? okay, now i dont hate him anymore. but just because Namine took over Kairi, too! YAY! RoxasxNamine! now for SoraxKairi... YAY! now for Riku and Asahi... hm... that doesnt QUITE count for me, but i guess it could... good ending!
Izzy1o chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
who's that guy? and why would Xemnas create him? did something happen to Riku when Xemnas hurt his leg? NO! Riku CANT have an evil nobody! thats just plain wrong! oh well. They shouldn't go invading Sora and Kairi's privacy! Kairi's gonna be pissed at Sora for saying that! even though it was Roxas, like at the train station back in Twilight Town. gr... im kinda mad at Roxas now! but i dont want to be!
Izzy1o chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
they're only dusks, they cant do THAT much damage! I wouldnt want to meet him in an alley if he had his Keyblade and was pissed, either! wow. she must be a good fighter if she can take out nobodies as fast as Riku. I thought the cornerstone only worked on the Heartless... what? no assasins? they're fun. they give you twilight gems, as i learned while trying to complete Jiminey's journal. aw... Riku is so sweet! Who is it now? they killed everyone in the orginization! (except for the ones Axel took out, and Axel himself...)

good chappie! cant wait to read the next one! :D
Izzy1o chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
I knew Kairi would think something like that was going on! Sora had BETTER apologize, or im gonna be SO mad at him! just for Roxas and Namine, who are the best! yay for Sora apologizing! and YAY for RoxasxNamine! SoraxKairi is good, too! Who would have thought that Sora would say something that would get Asahi thinking? Someone attacked Disney Castle! could the attackers be Dreamworks or FOX? jk. does that mean that Sora has to leave Kairi back on the island again? :(
Izzy1o chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
so she aggres with me that Riku is totallay hott? thats good! That would be a fun way to wake Riku up! hm... what does "eventually" mean? wow. so Sora is WAY slow, and yet... huh. never saw him seeing that. Roxas always manages to make me laugh. uh oh... Kairi's probably gonna think that Sora and Asahi are together, which is going to make it even harder for Roxas and Namine to be together!
Izzy1o chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
you know, i dont really think Donald and Goofy can fully judge what is and is not like Soar. they only went on 2 adventures with him! Kairi and Riku have known him for like his whole life, they know him. Nice OC. She seems like a good match for Riku... She seems to like beaches... i HOPE she can help Sora and Kairi. If not for them, for Roxas and Namine! :) good chappie!
Izzy1o chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
and Roxas really thought Sora was smart? wow. you can really tell he's Sora's nobody! Why does everybody keep thinking that Sora's smart? it's SO obvious that he's not! What's going on with Riku? Why can he talk to Namine and Roxas? now i get to read the next chapter!
Izzy1o chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
wow. you know, if it weren't for Roxas and Namine, i would TOTALLY support Riku and Kairi. But since Sora and Kairi also look good together... i wont complain! good so far! :D
Naomine chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
That was a great ending!
Naomine chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
Cute, Riku's protecting her!
Unknown chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
OMG I LOVE this fanfic please make another wonderful fanfic!