Reviews for Ruby Wings
Polish chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Man! This is deep! very very very very! deep! you must update again! please dont give up on this fanfic! I love it so much! Please comeback and update again!T_T
Amayada chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
odd...but cute...please keep writing this story...I can't wait to read what is going to happen next...Is Dark going to die?
IceAlkhuan chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
confusing but good update please
LonelyReflection chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
ACK! I eagerly await the next chapter. And being a full fledged nerd, I have to say, you can defintly tell when you have had it corrected or not. But it is so awesome, I don't even care.
K chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Darn Kenbu finish this story don't give up Arggh do not GIVE UP!I will find you for sure and I will kill you if you don't promise to finsh this story
K chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This is a good story pls update some chapters more please!I want to know what will happen to Daisuke.
Ciba chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
I must say that so far in this story... I'm kinda shocked at the brutalness of it. But I totally like, way, way, much!
khaleesiii chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
wow.. this story is so awesome! I hope you'll update sometimes soon.
Rowen chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
nice pictures damm that was good
Camui M.S. Gackt chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Nice story layout, Liked the part at the very end. Keep it up.
Alatus chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Wow this story is amazing! I hope you post another chapter soon, I wanna know what happens.
gbzgbbhz chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
... wow... i just want to know where daisuke's parents went... also in the 2nd chap why did he ... ...blood? was the dream that bad?
Mierkai chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
*sweatdrop* Beta, not eat. I need to watch what I type. I was rereading this chapter and got shivers from the creepyness. ( i know it's not a word persay.)Can't wait to see what Dark and Daisuke are going to do to get themselves out of this one. _ (i hate when i typo in a review *sweatdrops again* proof i'm too excited to pay attention to what i'm typing though.) **scuttles off into her embarassed corner**
Mierkai chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Wow, that was amazing. Update soon plese! Glad you got a eat reader too!
The Drowsy Dormouse chapter 5 . 8/21/2006