Reviews for For You
Guest chapter 41 . 6/23/2015
Stalking Sora now are we and why, all to be the one that left and can not return to you.
The-Only-Ones chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
I'm really getting into these drabbles of yours. Keep up the good work :)
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 40 . 5/20/2010
Well, you have successfully sunk me deep into a pit of depression and despair. What else is new, when talking about these two? D:

...actually, Akuroku writers tend to make their relationship all sweet and fluffy. (I don't have any problems with that, don't get me wrong, XD, but really-THEY DON'T HAVE HEARTS. DRILL THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS, MIDLESS FUJYOSHI!) *You*, however, reflect their heartlessness perfectly. Even if it makes me cry...T.T I kinda like how you're making Axel seem much more Somebodylike than Roxas. In the game, Axel was all about how Roxas does have a heart, and he, Axel, has nothing...but the opposite seems to be the case! (let's disregard BBS until it comes out in America, shall we? Because, you know, America is the only country that matters-hetalia W00T :3)

Did you have to abuse our poor wittle Axelpie so badly? He deserves some more love, the sweetie...one of my favorite drabbles was the one set in Sora's point of view. What must it feel like, to have to see the person you love inside someone else? Oh, Axel...you always have high school AUs to be together! *despairs*
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
I was planning on reviewing this at the end (not insane enough to review 40 freaking chapters, sorry _) but this drabble really stood out. Oh, poor Axel...it would be absolute torture to dream about the thing you want most in the world :( The way you described the whole situation without really *telling* exactly what happened is impressive, too :)
xaephan chapter 40 . 4/18/2010
All of these are just beautiful, but equally heartbreaking. These two won't ever get a happy ending, and even if they're okay with it, sometimes I think they shouldn't be. They're Nobodies, though, so perhaps they don't even have a choice. I adore the way Roxas and Axel are characterized in all of these drabbles. They make my heart ache for them, but I always feel a little hopeful despite it all.
Silent.Moonlight.Breeze chapter 40 . 8/12/2009
I found this little bit to be very cute.

It made my heart happy on the inside 3

Keep up the good work~!
Araea Swiftwind chapter 40 . 8/10/2009
Awws, that was cool. Good to see that you're still writing.
Annie Christ chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
This sounds corny and kind of pathetic, but it's so interesting how something so short and simple could make me cry. I seriously read this and bawled my eyes out.
a.pleasedeletethis chapter 39 . 8/5/2009
These are so short but so amazing. Fills me with jealousy at your skill, it does. Number 37 was particularly heart-wrenching for me and I'm not even sure why. It just seemed to encapsulate the hopeless side of AkuRoku - where both of them want something- essentially the same thing but they keep missing each other when one gives up.

How depressing. xD

Thanks for a brilliant read, can't wait for more.
ninfreak chapter 39 . 7/13/2009
these are depressing. VERY well written. but saddening no less. good work.
reddoggie chapter 26 . 6/23/2009
oh my gosh! this is so funney! i cant believe axels watching soap operas! poor demyx, having to watch his friend go through all this. the show is just like axels situation. well, thanks for the chapters!QQ
reddoggie chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
aw, this is so cute. it wouldve been cuter if roxas wasnt so pessimistic about them being offense. just saying. thanks for the chaptersQ!Q
poison-maestro chapter 39 . 2/11/2009
ooh, i like these little drabbles... there going to be anymore?
Sowing Poppies chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Holycrap I am terribly, terribly late. (I actually found these drabbles last year, when I was first getting into this pairing, but I didn't have an account then and I was too stupid to figure out that I didn't need one in order to review. But here's a belated one anyways.)

I can't believe how much emotion you manage to pack in...what was it, 100 words? Your ending lines make me want to cry. Seriously. And you don't repeat yourself, which is amazing considering there are 39 separate drabbles.

(I actually get the feeling that I already left a very unhelpful review ages ago, but whatever. Another one can't hurt. I hope.)
you.broke.a.promise chapter 39 . 6/26/2008