Reviews for Sexy Dream
Someone chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
THE ENDING SUCKED! An amazing story ruined by a quickly thrown-together ending. YOOOOOU SUUUUUUUCK.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Oooooh, the gooshi, squishy, squeezy feelings this gives me~!

I loved it!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
-squeals-

The ending was amazing, as was the rest of it!
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
Awe that was a cute ending. I like how all the CLAMP characters we included that it is very cool. Nice job! :)
weatheredtome chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Great story, I love how you totally nailed their personalities and how you incorporated characters from CLAMP's othe books :-D
Dolasiar chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
That was a long run, but I'm glad I held out to the end. I really liked how the last lines tied up the story and linked to the title at the same time. Thanks for the great story!
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
Where was Syaron, Sakura, Fai, and Kurogane?
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Wow, "to make like Tom Cruise and get out of there". XD

Why does he always have to run anyway?

Well, anyway that was a lovely ending of that chapter. - I hope that you add another chapter soon.
Minh-Tuyet chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! any more my wonderful writer? *puppy eyes*
ladydhampir chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
first time I read this...actually I just koined in! I enjoyed it really! I'm seeing holic and legal drug... I always thought they're sort of the same...even the way Rikuo and Doumeki ! cant wait for the next one.
sablelighter chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
great story, I hope you update soon!
DragonShine chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Awesome. I've never seen an author handle so many characters from different things so well. There are a few errors that bug me but nothing that really distracts from the story.
AichanKitsune chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
You sometimes you "than" where you should use "then" and occasionally forget a comma, but otherwise, I like it. keep up the good work.
chubbybunnysan chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
that was sweet! i love this story! plz update soon!
chubbybunnysan chapter 10 . 8/5/2008