Reviews for Peter's Sacrifice
please keep writing
booklover812 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Really good story... :'(
firewhiz chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Oh holy shit (sry for the language) that was some very good writing :)

Peter sacrifices a lot of things just to help Susan. When Susan, Mr Pevensie and Mrs Pevensie were identifying the bodies, well just say that my eyes weren't even near dry.. Please Please Please update soon, I've written the same on other reviews on your stories but come on it's been almost an whole year sense your last update. Love the story :)
angelwing24 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Hey

I just found this fic.

And it's really cool.

though it's sad that the other die in this fic but i'm curious

how Peter will take the news and they continue Live.

I can't wait until the next chapter is up.

angelwing24
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
I Like, ALOT! Is there more? I hope so, awesome job!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ah, the love that Peter has for his Sister. I hope that she realizes eventually how much that Peter Sacrificed for her.
angry penguin chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Damn right he did Susan. Please, please update soon if you are able to. I will wait for however long it takes.
sundayswithgale chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Oh please continue! there is somethin about this story
whispers of the night chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Please,please DON'T use bold letters in italic! It's extremely annoying because such font is only used for flashbacks or prologues!
NarnianMelody chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Your story is very good and I'm enjoying reading it! Nice work so far.

I am so sorry to hear what's happened with you and your brother; your experiences must have been rough. If you ever need to talk (or to simply type and send it off to someone and get a reply) please don't hesitate to PM me! Remember that everything always works out the way it should (even if it doesn't seem like it now!) and that life throws unexpected lessons in our paths - all we need to do is to try and learn from them.

Your family will be in my prayers; I hope you are doing okay and that your recovery (both physical and mental) goes well.
HermioneKrum fan chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Are u going to write another chapter?
you poor thing chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I am so sorry to hear about your the whole your story is rathter good, There are some minor parts i do not care for but other than that, it's very good. The chapters are very short but consitering what happened to you and your brother I am suprised you were able to do this much. Best wishes and keep up the good work if you can.

Signed

a reviewer who hopes things get better for you
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I am so sorry about what happened...though I've never lost anyone, and no doubt cant even imagine what it feels like, I do sympathise.

If you ever need to talk, I do know how to listen.