Reviews for Girl's School
Richard Ryley chapter 33 . 11/23
Ranma getting all the names wrong was hilarious. However, if he's not suspicious of this bunny when it starts to reveal its plans, I'm going to be disappointed. I wouldn't bet money that Ranma has heard of Kyubey, but there's such a thing as healthy paranoia. And it's not like all these requests for magical assistance are being vetted.
thulindar22 chapter 33 . 11/23
Been so long since the last post that I thought the story was abandoned, good to see it's not. Things seem to be getting out of hand for the group, can't wait to see their reaction to something they definitely didn't intent to sign up for, lol.
Dumbledork chapter 33 . 11/22
lol. Excelletn job, although I wonder why Nabiki wants to be a part of all this. Is it to get some magical powers?
Rune Tobor chapter 25 . 11/22
Genma is DEAD!

I hate the panda, Soun too, they do stupid things and never pay in the manga.

Sure it is a black satire on honor, and episodic in narrative style, but why couldn't the drunk duo be dealt with?

No "joining the schools".
Great because without huge change Akane should never marry anyone.

And let me say that you are doing great!
Death to the panda!

More fics should kill it.
Mad Elf chapter 33 . 11/22
Words can't convey the sense of surprised delight I had when the alert for your fic showed up in my inbox. I really love this story, and was beginning to worry that it was abandoned, so I'm very glad to see you're still working on it.

I know how real life can get in the way of writing, and I'd definitely prefer quality over immediacy, so I will wait however long it takes for the next chapter to come out.
Zelmane1001 chapter 33 . 11/21
Wow. Not exactly where I expected this story to go next, but interesting nevertheless. Can't wait till next chapter!
harlequin320 chapter 33 . 11/21
OMG, lol, they have become a real magical girl team, lol, so hilarious, I CANNOT wait for the team's reactions when the next chapter comes out, lol, keep up the great work
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 33 . 11/21
Glad to see this being continued.

Even after all these years, its funny and light and a joy to read.
Kitten Arina chapter 33 . 11/21
This is all very interesting but there are some parts that just getting way to ridiculous for me. I am enjoying the story none the less but maybe you could get back to some of the other things out there like getting Ranma to learn more about Ballet, Gymnastics both the Rythmic and Artist styles iceskating and cheerleading at least more then just the fights that were in the Mangas. Otherwise thank you for this update I have enjoyed the story a lot.
Raineh Daze chapter 33 . 11/21
Hey Ranma, realised you've volunteered to be an actual magical girl yet?
Riniko22 chapter 33 . 11/20
That had to have been the funnest chapter yet, I nearly couldn't stop laughing. And having Ranma keep agreeing to every contract was a blast, she may even learn her lesson someday. I will looking forward to the next chapter.
tpl chapter 33 . 11/20
If the two of them still love each other in a non-sisterly way, then screw everything else. That's all that should ultimately matter, at least on the romantic front. Plus, the reasons for them not being able to be engaged anymore never made much sense to me in the first place. Hell, half the stuff that's happened in this story has never really made sense to me.

Also, with all the stuff they've been through of late, how is everyone so damned cheerful? It beggars belief. My other problem is that the original characters have sort of blurred together for me over time. None of them really stand out for me anymore, which makes it all the harder to care about this whole magical girl thing.

I guess the real problem is that this story just isn't meant for me. Which is a bummer, because I actually like a lot of it. It's funny and clever. I just wish I liked the whole as much as I like many of its parts. But I'll probably stick with it until the end. I've gone this far with it, after all.
Jhotenko chapter 33 . 11/20
Seriously Ranma, look at your life. Why is it so hard to believe all this magical girl stuff is real? Cursed springs, demons, Chinese amazon tribes with marriage laws... Come on, being a magical girl is just par for the course at this point.

Of course Kohana needs her hat, otherwise how will others know she's a witch? As for how they know it's a witches hat, well, a witch is underneath it. I think I love Granny Weatherwax as much as, if not more than Kohana.

By the by, is the whole boarding house thing with Kasumi a reference to Love Hina?
skywiseskychan chapter 32 . 11/19
It took me a bit to get back into the flow of the story, given the time and that the first new chapter was mid dream, but once I was it was a blast to see this again. I look forward to more Yuka/Yuki shenanigans and of course now that we have another "Ranma Saotome" showing up things will get interesting with perceptions of who he is.
Balthanon chapter 32 . 11/19
Great to see this updating again- I always hoped it would come back since you had said you had a fair amount of the latter part of the story written. I had to go back and reread it after I saw you had posted again and it was as good as I recalled- which isn't always the case when you go back to an old fic.

Not sure I ever commented on it the first time I read through this since I did that less frequently back when this was last active but I love how you've handled Ranma in this fic. While you're not breaking new ground necessarily as you mention in the notes, the implementation definitely feels original and the sum of the parts just works. Nabiki's challenge in particular and how Ranma has gone about training for it has been very believable. I also love a lot of the new characters, in particular Miyuki. Her response during the disaster Genma caused was particularly well done- the awkwardness as she encountered something she hadn't had to deal with prior to this and tried to deal with it the way she had other problems was kind of adorable.

Congratulations on starting to write again and here's hoping we see more soon.