Reviews for Girl's School
Aceina chapter 38 . 5/3
very good chapter i hope it updates soon and i have a feeling goku wont be a boy for long he does want to be the ranma of the group
Aceina chapter 33 . 5/2
im so glad you went back tot he light hearted insanity tone its far more enjoyable
Aceina chapter 29 . 5/2
now this is the tone i liked before but its just lost alot of what i enjoyed before do to that depressing arc

hell why is no one mad at ranma for betraying there trust
Aceina chapter 28 . 5/2
well this chapter made me hate ranma now as ranma was just a selfish jack ass who betrayed every bit of character developement that happened in the first 22 chapters
Aceina chapter 26 . 5/2
well i see ukyo and shampoo have ahd any chance of a character arc in your story thrown out to now i hate them both as this selfish ranma is just a prize mindset dont work in a drama and thats what this story is now neither one of them loves ranma in the slightest
Aceina chapter 25 . 5/2
the story had been good untill this hole mess it honestly feels like it is a different story its tone is different its just a big depressing mess

before this it felt like something rumiko her self would have written even your OCs felt like they fit the cast and grew on me quick

it did not even hit me emotionally as it came out of left field why did you change the entire tone of the story

but im this far in now i cant stop reading as i hate to not see how a story ends even a story that betrayed me
"Demon-B-Gone"? Persona? Is that you?
DschingisKhan chapter 38 . 3/26
Well, Goku and Akira just signed up to be girls. What a pity.

You know, somehow I expected St. Hebreke to be... well, less of a mad house. I'm not sure why, but I realise in retrospect that that was a silly expectation.

Still, is it really so much to ask that Ranma willingly give up on masculinity to be adorable and have a cute Sapphic romance at a girls school? I mean, JEEZE! (I'm actually kind of rooting for Miyuki, even if she's completely ridiculous.)

Also, Kohana is the best girl.
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 3/14
Nodoka seems ooc but my opinion matters, in this case, less than nothing.
So according to your profile update as of November 2015 you had chapters 39-43 complete.

Any chance of posting them? You have a lot of readers eagerly awaiting more from this story. We aren't expecting perfection, we just really want more of your writing.
The pen or The sword chapter 1 . 2/4
I like it well enough though the trope of making nodoka not a crazy horrible parent is far to common. If we look at the facts nodoka was the bad parent, genma put his son through unspeakable things to ensure he would be the best at the art and royally screwed up his life. But the thought never occurred to genma that his son could die, he never wanted his son dead in any capacity. Nodoka on the other hand would personally kill her son if she felt he failed to uphold the contract. In other words genma is the good parent...Thats not really a compliment to genma as much as a horrible statement about had screwed ranmas life is...
Porpoisepower chapter 38 . 1/9
I'm seriously loving this story, and hope you'll continue it.
Tsamoka chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
Anything Goes Cosplay Club? Cool. I might have to use that sometime.
wxyzsupermod chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
will this be updated anymore I was really into it
sonicboomboy chapter 38 . 2/23/2016
This is strange, but I like it.