Reviews for Girl's School
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
"You must really like water P-Chan" The pig grunted forlornly, after that I would loved it if Ranma muttered under her breath "It's like he has a Jusenkyo curse or something" not knowing Akane had heard
Noies chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
A very good story I hope you continue( and maybe add a bit more ryoga) thanks for the entertainment
randomwarrior chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
I just recently found this story and obsessively marathon read it. Really great take on the Ranchan theme, the confession choked me up. I hope you can find the time to continue it, because you have brought us on a lovely journey and we really want to see how it ends. My vote is for the other two fiancees to screw up, and true love triumph, as in the Princess Bride.
Amaya chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
I really /really/ enjoy where this story is going. I love it in general, and can't wait for the next update. It's exciting and always /something/ is going on, just like in the Ranma 1/2 universe. Some of it is more serious, but that's also like the Ranma 1/2 universe and can't be helped. Poor Ranma though...s/he's been through so much. I think that the last chapter was brilliant, although I hate how Nodoka was glaring at Ranma. It wasn't /her/ fault that Happosai was being a pervert.

I see where you said all you needed was to write/edit/finish writing or whatever chapter 31 and you had everything else pretty much written for a certain number of chapters, and that's amazing :) It /has/ been a while since you updated, so please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter, and the one after that and...and so on 3
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Given the tone of the rest of the story, I'm surprised you wrote such a dark arc. It's not entirely out of line with the manga, which does have some pretty dark stuff if you stop and think about it, but it sticks out somewhat. Still think it's great, like the story as a whole, just surprised is all I'm saying.
Lightning Ash chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You're kinda just shoehorning Akane along. It felt immensely cringeworthy when Nodoka suddenly turned around and offered Akane to come live with her and Ranma's new school. I didn't like that at all. You don't have to force Akane in the picture.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
This is already better than any has to be a girl challenge fic I've ever read!
Dusk Empress chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
A bright yellow sundress with lavender flowers? I'm guessing you don't know much about post-1950s fashion.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
please update this soon i am anxosly awaiting the next chapter
BURLESQUE FOX
skywiseskychan chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Hehe, really Nabiki should have known better. They might have managed if they had tried it in some other location but starting from the dojo? Doomed!
2424011 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
"It was all in the name of the art! I take no responsibility!"

When I saw this quote, I was convinced that there could be no better way to sum up Genma's character. That is, until I saw this quote:

"Too late! Now, son, be prepared to lose every last scrap of your dignity!"
Masato Nakajima chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
This story is absolutely fabulous, except for Akane and Ranmas engagement being nullified, but I hope they do marry somehow, please update soon.
harlequin320 chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
lol, I can only imagine what is going to happen next, keep up the good work, update soon
Dumbledork chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Classic Ranma bath scene. Can't wait to see how THIS one turns out. Hope Happosai bbites the dust, just like Genma did earlier.
Hetekos chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
so is Konatsu actually a girl in this fic?
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »