Reviews for Girl's School
Guest chapter 24 . 3/30/2017
"Demon-B-Gone"? Persona? Is that you?
DschingisKhan chapter 38 . 3/26/2017
Well, Goku and Akira just signed up to be girls. What a pity.

You know, somehow I expected St. Hebreke to be... well, less of a mad house. I'm not sure why, but I realise in retrospect that that was a silly expectation.

Still, is it really so much to ask that Ranma willingly give up on masculinity to be adorable and have a cute Sapphic romance at a girls school? I mean, JEEZE! (I'm actually kind of rooting for Miyuki, even if she's completely ridiculous.)

Also, Kohana is the best girl.
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Nodoka seems ooc but my opinion matters, in this case, less than nothing.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/10/2017
So according to your profile update as of November 2015 you had chapters 39-43 complete.

Any chance of posting them? You have a lot of readers eagerly awaiting more from this story. We aren't expecting perfection, we just really want more of your writing.
The pen or The sword chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I like it well enough though the trope of making nodoka not a crazy horrible parent is far to common. If we look at the facts nodoka was the bad parent, genma put his son through unspeakable things to ensure he would be the best at the art and royally screwed up his life. But the thought never occurred to genma that his son could die, he never wanted his son dead in any capacity. Nodoka on the other hand would personally kill her son if she felt he failed to uphold the contract. In other words genma is the good parent...Thats not really a compliment to genma as much as a horrible statement about had screwed ranmas life is...
Porpoisepower chapter 38 . 1/9/2017
I'm seriously loving this story, and hope you'll continue it.
Tsamoka chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
Anything Goes Cosplay Club? Cool. I might have to use that sometime.
bobthebuilder27 chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
will this be updated anymore I was really into it
sonicboomboy chapter 38 . 2/23/2016
This is strange, but I like it.
Felicia chapter 38 . 2/20/2016
This story originally had so much potential. I loved the beginning, I loved the middle, I could've even accepted all of this stuff if it wasn't so . . . it feels like you got high and imagined it all up. The story isn't even about Ranma being a student anymore, and the amount of oc's you've added is making things very confusing. I don't feel the team should have so many magical girls, especially when you mixed up Konatsu and Kohana's magical girl names in one chapter, and then this new team . . .

I don't like how you treated Konatsu's gender, either. Konatsu is a trans girl, you said she had the soul of a girl and was a girl in every way it mattered BUT her body parts, and then emphasized in every way that "the magical girls and B0Y", HE did this . . . as one of my best friends in the world is trans, this highly irritated me to the point I almost didn't want to continue reading.

Nodoka would not react that way to a demon, one of which killed her husband, fighting Ranma. She would've been sympathetic, and encouraged its death. And I don't like Chibi Strawberry one bit, to be honest.

However, your story has somehow still remained engaging and the fight scenes are brilliantly executed. I miss Ranma and Akane's romance and I love Kaida and Nabiki. The first and middle sections of this story will always have a dear place in my heart, and as such I really can't stop reading it, even as much as I want to.

Thank you for writing, and I hope some semblance of what it used to be comes back to this story.
Gary Go chapter 38 . 1/15/2016
I'm saying it's wonderful!
Rune Tobor chapter 38 . 1/13/2016
The bit about contracts seems like dealing with the devil.
Did they sign what grubby, filthy, small souls they have away?
Couldn't happen to "nicer" people.
Nargus chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
Seem to me like quite an insight into (what I assume) to be a japanese tradition. I have never heard of those, in stories or otherwise, before. So this chapter is really good in more way than one to me.
Nargus chapter 24 . 1/12/2016
Oh wow. This chapter is incredible. I certainly didn't expect such intense scenes in this story. So, awesome!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/12/2016