Reviews for Girl's School
Mika the Raven chapter 38 . 1/11/2016
This had so much potential. The start was awesome the middle was awesome, now I have no idea what's happening. It's like adhd all over the place
Rune Tobor chapter 37 . 1/11/2016
Shiori is a selfish brat that makes the Links look good.
She needs her ass kicked until she chokes on her shit!

And her so called friends should be beaten with a clue club.
Dumbledork chapter 38 . 1/11/2016
Hehehe. I can't wait to see the two teams go against each other.
spicarus chapter 38 . 1/10/2016
Doesn't anybody on Shiori's team know that the devil is in the details. I guess I'll have to wait to find out how "Artemis" screws over both Goku and Akira. "Artemis" never said they were signing magical guy contracts. Just that the contracts for magical girls and magical guys were virtually the same.

On another note; why do I get the distinct impression that the grand vizier doesn't want princess ragamuffin around? I get the feeling he's just using her training as an excuse to keep her away.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 38 . 1/10/2016
HAhahahahahahaha... More guys who end up girls, this time because they didn't listen well enough. Oh, that's going to be hilarity. Not that all of this isn't, really. _
aliesterus chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Thoughts: First use of over 9000 that was actually *funny*, in any form.

Ranma's mother is either being facetious, or really hasn't learned anything when it comes to Ranma.

I quote, "Yay! Being a magical girl is fun because I like ice cream!" Epic win.

Octava's protestation of Miyuki being anything other than a normal girl is another epic win.

Shortcake is short. I don't know why, but that popped into my head when Nabiki chastised Ranma.

So, Magical Girl politics? Human ones are already messy, I can't see how this would turn out.

No matter how many times I read it, I just can't take the name Holy Loli Puritan Sisters of Strict Orthodoxy seriously. I took the Anything Goes Angels more seriously than that, and that's saying something.

Ranma was right, cats(or at least of the normal variety) are all demonic creatures out to get us. Run, run or else you'll giggle to death at the sheer silliness of an attempt of a small black cat to instill fear into your very hearts.

Brother Radish... Did you ever watch DBZ Abridged by any chance?

Achievements in Ignorance, by not reading the fine print(or not reading the contract at all), those boys may very well have changed their gender... Or at least temporarily. Or... Something. Meh.
harlequin320 chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
nice chapter, keep up the good work
Riniko22 chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Thanks again for and enjoyable chapter.
Lawra chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Feels like your shooting yourself in the foot with all these OC's being made into a rival magical girl group. If they weren't important enough to even get a reaction to the offer, they probably aren't worth bringing along. Would have been more effective to have Shiori being given a lot of power and becoming a Beryl like figure.

Artemis is also the white cat, you got the colors mixed around and said Luna wasn't black.

Nodoka really should be less tolerant of demons attacking her child. After Genma dying to one and Ranma having been mostly dead from one, she should be alright or encouraging with its immediate obliteration so long as Ranma didn't lose any class time.
Jhotenko chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
The transformation is definitely going to turn Goku and Akira into girls. That'll teach 'em not to read their contracts before signing.

Good V. Evil is almost always subjective anyway. I like how you're making this Chaos V. Order.

I look forward to your next post.
Balthanon chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Goku should have gotten a straight answer on the guy thing. His mistake. :)
Poetheather1 chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
this is getting beautifully absurd. wonderful job
Lunar Adept chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Another great chapter! Love the genie look Ranks had going for a bit!
AzaggThoth chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
OK. The part with Nodoka chewing Ranma out over fighting a demon strains credulity even in the bounds of this story. After the Bad End suffered by Genma, she wants Ranma to ask a demon to reschedule its attacks. Wasn't she punched trough a plate glass window by Taro a few chapters back when she tried to tell him to not fight? She has to know that, even if she may think the demon part was exaggerated, some of the things after Ranma don't give the slightest care what she thinks or says and will not give Ranma a choice but to fight.
Digineko1a chapter 38 . 1/9/2016
Goku "I was born ready."
Artemis "No but you will be..."

Poof 4 new "Magical GIRLS "

No boys here.