Reviews for Girl's School
spicarus chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
Well, it seems this story has taken a turn towards the absurd. But it's still entertaining so, whatever, I'll deal with it.

Nice use of Monty Python there; the constitutional peasant skit from holy grail. But you did mess up by calling Konatsu Angel Blackberry a couple of times.

Now that this arc is all said and done I can't help but to think, don't let sailor moon find out about the reward Ranma et al received. Usagi would be so jealous she'd probably start demanding that Ranma share the wonders of the infinite ice cream or suffer the punishment of sailor moon, in the name of love and justice of course.
dimriver chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
I really like this story. I think it's even weirder than the anime, and fun. Usually weirder gets too weird, and this hasn't. At least I don't think so.
epain chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
I guess that Ranma will be dressed like Fatima after stepping into that doorway. Please post a new chapter soon.
epain chapter 36 . 12/29/2015
Good idea with the purple people eater. Would it be able to eat Happosai or is he not purple enough for it?
epain chapter 33 . 12/29/2015
So it begins. Ranma should be more careful with her (or his) promises.
epain chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
Thank you for continuing.
LightnigJack chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
I punching them both in the balls!DX
LightnigJack chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
otaku!YYEEESS!XD
LightnigJack chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
...pffftBAHAhahhahaha!XD
Guest chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Im in the army and I just got put on gym detail, a boring tasking where all you do is check IDs of gym patrons for 8 hours a day, I check my old email account and see half a dozen notifications for updates to your fic. Its been years since I read it the first time, but reading it again is doing wonders to help time pass. Can't wait see what you come up with next.

P.s. still holding out for some way for ranma and akane to get together.
sonicboomboy chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Even though this has been done before, this is better than most.
Eldersprig chapter 37 . 12/15/2015
renegade nuns on wheels.
Dumbledork chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
Damn, I really need some of that stuff you're smoking. You always come up with such unexpected but quite welcome plot twists. I wish I could do the same with my fics.
Jhotenko chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
Meh, the rival team will need more than a magical power-up to compete with Ranma's crew. Even without their transformations, most of them are incredibly capable fighters. The Veggi-Nuns are going to need one heck of a leg up just to break even.

As a Genie, Fatima should have been able to see that Ranma is a chaos magnet. Of course Ranma will have to fill in for Fatima. The more statistically unlikely it is, the more of a certainty it becomes.

I can honestly say that I have no idea why I like this story anymore. It is enormously different from where it started. That being said, I do enjoy it. I just don't know why.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Balthanon chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
Cue the genie costume in the middle of school. :)
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »