Reviews for Girl's School
DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Ranma's really fooling herself if she believes she can win this contest and still be able to return to being a guy. The only way to truelly win this competition isn't to pretend to be a girl, but to actually become one in mind. Honestly this will give some very interesting results.
DianaBialaska chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I love this story! It's awesome. Looking forward to more!
Chibi Konatsu chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Ah, bliss. Ranma looks like he's heading into a lot of character growth here.

I'm really happy to see that you're writing again: I was a big fan of Muyami academy and Monkey Head-butting, so it was cool to see you working on something else. Can't wait for the next installment!
Janissa chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I love this story, while it may have been done before what you are creating is something new and refreshing. Please Please continue.
Anon1000 chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
I think Nodoka is being awful. I mean, with the way you've written her, she is seriously making me mad.

How can she expect Ranma to become her daughter when he hasn't even had a chance to be her son? While I think it'd be healthy for Ranma to explore his girl-side a bit, you have Nodoka doing it in a totally asinine way. She's being way too demanding, and I can imagine the demand putting some serious strain on Ranma and his relationship with his mother, especially considering he JUST met her.
The DCG chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
good stuff, but you seem to be over doing ranma's reactions to being a girl.

He would bitch about it of corse, but this is over the top.

His been in much worse then a sundress at any rate.

Mabie nabiki should pull his bunnygirl get out out of the cloest?
Sebastian Palm chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
This story made my favorites list after I read only two out of five posted chapters. That's a first. Thanks for posting!
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
I don't know about anyone else, but I like it. There's lots of room for fun and angst here.

Nabiki has Ranma trapped in a challenge. Now all she needs to win is for all of Ranma's chaos to follow him to St. Hebereke's. I can't imagine her selling that info to all his rivals, thereby making her money AND ensuring that she wins the bet. No, I can't imaging Nabiki doing that at all. /sarcasm (I now have an image of Kuno in a St. Hebereke's school uniform, having transfered there to pursue the beauteous Akane Tendo and the fierce Pig-Tailed Girl. LOL He's just crazy enough to think he could get away with it and that it would work.)

Issues not yet addressed:

Will Ranma be attending using the name Ranma Saotome? It seems needful so Ranma will have any school records in the future, but much awkwardness will come of it.

How to handle Kodachi? The easiest method is for Nodoka to take responsibility for forbidding Ranma-kun to date Kodachi, but will she? Would Kodachi accept that anyway?

Has it occured to Akane about Ranma using the girls' locker room? How will she react?

What relationship will Ranma and Akane claim to have while at St. Hebereke's? I suppose each one can truthfully state that she is engaged, without admitting that they are engaged to each other. That way they can deny interest in other boys.

Though, it could be funny if Akane were to watch Ranma like a hawk in the locker room-just to catch 'her' before 'she' does anything perverted-and get caught by the other girls paying too much attention to a half-naked Ranma. On the other hand, that could be too damaging to Akane's reputation and self-esteem.
evilKaishaku chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
This looks like a good story. I hope there's more chapters up soon. I don't think this plot is common though, the only other fic where i've seen ranma go to st hebereke's is the taming of the wild horse.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Oh this is a very interesting story. I love the challange and the genious it took to come up with such a unique setup against Ranma to get her to work with the curse. Hope to be reading more again soon
Sopchoppy chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Glad to see you writing again! Thanks for posting a new story and I hope that you continue it soon.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Good story.

I can only think of one story that is similar to your story. That is "Girl Days." While they are similar, they are also different, so please continue "Girl's School."
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53