Reviews for Ice Climbers: Heroes Behind the Ice
ohaymikoto chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
please update it's been 7 years 7 YEARS!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is very good. A story about the background of the Ice Climbers is a neat idea, and if you continue, I'll be more than happy to keep reading. :)
bdun chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
pardon my puns, but i must say, it is "COOL"! keep "UP" the good work! ok im done with bad puns. this story has alot of promus, and I will pashitly wate for a new chapter!(but if you make me wait more than 2 months, there WILL be troble. i can garunte it.)
Patinator chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This actually isn't that bad, considering most of the SSB/SSBM stories I've read are terrible. (Although... The amount comes to only about 7. I hope you update!
The Bringer of Good Cheer chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Awesome! I've been searching everywhere for stories centered around particular SSBM characters, and you know, there really isn't alot of Ice Climber stories on ffnet. Which is a real shame because I think they have great storytelling potential as characters. Teamwork, friendship, all that good stuff.

Anyways, they deffinately deserve their own "epic" of sorts, and so far this looks great! I love how you described Nana's appearance, and the whole backstory behind the NES Ice Climber game was a cool twist.

Stick with it. I want to see another chapter of this!