Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
omg i loved it! can u pleeeeeaaasesssse write more?! xD
its awesome
razmataz13drums chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Finally a story where I actually get the references and all the words are actually English and not a wierd American hybrid, not that there's anything wrong its just hard to follow and I don't exactly follow American pop culture. Anyways liked the story, I always find the teacher/student thing wierd but I liked this.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Awsome story, very funny D

but also gr about the homophobia and shit. that pissed me off. but it was essential to the story so i'm over it xD.

Great job.

P.S Luke needs to die D
FeelLikeRain chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love that this story is set in London-it just takes the story to a more real level when you read something thats familiar to you (Im English)

Besides that this story is one of the greatest I've read and giving a message to it also just makes it more the better. Stories that make me think about them after stay with you for longer.

Thanks for this creation xD
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That wasn't the ending I was expecting. I actually hope that you write more where perhaps Ryan beats the crap out of Luke and Luke transfers. When I first read your description I thought of Loving Annabelle and I did enjoy the rant factor although I can't see Alex being that uncertain about her sexuality. I know its finished but it would be really cool if you wrote more and it didn't end in the typical jail/dead or suicide situation like many lesbians films end. such as high art, lost and delirious, etc.
mack7465 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ok, to be honest, when i first read this I was like 'why is there no ending?' but then i thought about it and you are right. I so admire the message you are trying to send because it really is important. At first i just thought this was going to be a fluffy malex fanfic but the more I read the deeper you got into the whole meaning of the story and it caused me to end up thinking more about what it means than the malex relationship i thought i was going to read about...if any of that makes sense. Anyways i know this is long but i really wanted to say excellent job on this, with the way you wrote this, i know it has opened some people's eyes!
hopelessxlove chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was very well written, even though i have no idea how the British school system works. Anyways i really enjoyed your story, and was slightly disappointed by the ending. But i totally get why you did it that way.
bbvc chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Stayin up for 3 hrs since 2am just read this fic... i have come to the conclusion that, this was a worthwile fic to stay up reading for.

As much as i'd love to read on and reach an ending, I'm glad you left it open. Very different. Keeps readers thinking.

Anyways, now that i'm utterly tired, looking much like a panda, and forgotten to write my update to my own fic, I shall be off to sleep.
Permissiontorock chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
wow that was great! I really like your style..only wish you would carry on the story. really loved it :o) x
Beautiful Obliteration chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I loved your story! Great writing, it flowed really well.

The dynamic between Jodie and Alex was played out perfectly, though I found it hard to imagine her with an english accent your plot carried it through. Please keep writing!

Update soon! Take Care :)
Elizabeth354 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I really loved this story, I couldnt stop reading it :) I really like that you didnt make it seem dirty even though there are "social problems". Great writing!
Bastet McAmon chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hey!First_of_all,my_keyboard_doesn't_allow_me_to_do_spaces_so_bare_with_me.

Second_stop_putting_alex_in_suits_she_looked_lovely_in_skirts.

Third_you_rock_I've_read_this_one_and_I_am_ _you're_sense_of_humor.I_would_ask_you_on_a_date_if_we_lived_in_the_same_country.

Keep_writting_regardless_of_your_mother_tell_her_you_have_religious_followers.
Addicted 2 O.C chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
dude i am loving this fic! pls pls pls continue...
ksjfkasjfkas chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
i liked this story a lot.

i'm guessing you're just as excited as i am about seeing the movie "loving annabelle" seeing as how this story is similar to the movie. :)

i like how you left it. i'm glad you aren't going to write about what happens to alex and marissa. that way, us the readers can kind of make our own assumptions about it. does luke tell the school? does he all of a sudden find some good in him and doesn't tell? does alex get fired? do marissa and alex run away together? the possibilities are endless. thank you for writing a really creative and captivating story. it sucks that you won't be able to update "a very different county" for a while though. :/
Brittney Brightside chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I read this the other night, and I have to tell you that I love that you decided not to give it a defined ending. Not that I didn't love it, because I could have read 100 more pages of this, but you're right, it definitely got a message across. Have you heard of Loving Annabelle? It's a movie about a catholic school teacher who falls in love with a female student. Kinda like this.

I love your other fic and can't wait until you update that, even if we do have to wait so you don't flunk your ass our of school. haha. Good Luck with all your stuff.

-britt