Reviews for Naruto and Cast
LMAO! Nice xD
moon-fan-101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
!
sakura onichi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was hilarious... Ahh the animaniacks an awsome show and an awsome song.
PalomaLs chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OMG this is hilarious! i was singing the song while listening to the song and im friking laughing my head of here hahaha.

make more song fics like that

bye-bye

palomals
WorshipperOfObito chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This was very interesting. I laughed a bit, less than my sister, but it was fun to read. Keep Writing! -Kaguraperson
Genryuu chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I loved that show. That was one of the best parodies I've ever seen. It was only toped by a parody of Scryed "S-CRYING-ed" I think...
SeaLover456 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"We're Naruto and cast!

Forever we shall last!

Please kiss us in our ass!"

Haha, ass. That's funny. Haha.
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
cute
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
O. M. G. SO FRICKING HILARIUS!
SilentBlackSlayer chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
More funniness, how wonderful. .
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Those who who recall the ways of old, I salute ye! This contributed to my childhood immensely, whether or not that's a good thing is debateable. I remember my favorite characters, Wakko and Hello Nurse. (Bows head, and Fairy Kyuubi appears)

Kyuubi: In remembrance of Animaniacs I vow to raise Hell.

EF9 (Me!): But... you're a demon, you'll do that anyways.

Kyuubi: Yeah, but I'll do it in memory of the Animaniacs.

EF9: Oh, okay!
tomai chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sniff. It brings a tear to my eye to remember this most amazing show. The main problem with it was that when I was younger, I enjoyed it for the cute characters, but now that I have matured enough to enjoy the political and pop culture aspects, IT'S GONE! WHY, MEIN GOTT?
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Here, here to that last part. Interesting song, TVT. I kind of miss the Animaniacs myself. Nice work. Keep it up.

With all due respect,

Kage-Ichihashi
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Yay! ...My sister tried to convince me I hallucinated that show. LIES! It's as real as my skull and it DOES exist! Anyways, this was great! Ha ha.
eCHOBUNNi chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Lmao! That's so funny! Omgosh, where did you come up with this? It's great!