Reviews for Virtu
Kaerith chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow. For such a short piece, you crammed a lot of emotion in there. Everyone was incredibly in character, and I love how you incorporated the Dresspheres' magic. It's bittersweet and angsty, and just what I was looking for in a Paine/Yuna fic. In a word: Lovely.
Rain54 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow...this is breathtaking. You've described Paine accurately through Yuna's eyes. The little details and gestures are painted clearly, I just have to keep scrolling down until I realize that's the end(?) of the chapter. And the subtle tension between those two are well described. Please continue it!
Huntress chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This story was awesome! Actually, I read it twice. You did a very good job...

At first, I was a little bit sceptical about the pairing but my curiosity finally took over and I must admit I just loved it! You really made it seem plausible.
PsychoRyko chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Good story. I hope to see another chapter, but that's up to you as author. *smile*
Soleil-Lune chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
It was really well written _ I liked how you ended it and how the story went... Really good :) Great job! :)
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I like this one, It has its own special delicacy. Delcious! And I like how it all sort of leads to the end. Thanks!