Reviews for I Found Your Diary
Moonlily13 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Wished u got revenge on mcgregor and his "slut"(MM)
Hibisha chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
It was amazing but i wanted the two together.
Hibisha chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Okay, so got me good there. I God honestly believed it was Kai's
anthane chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Are you kidding me? I didn't fall for that ' what makes you think it is mine clus its not shit'
You got Kai character the way I see it as. So its easy to tell what he thinking to me. Great story.
anthane chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Whoever doesn't know that is Kai never read/watch beyblade before
Jashomara chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Here we are, 7 years after this fanfic was written, and well after I've even stopped reading fanfiction, yet this remains one of my favorite stories in and out of cyberspace. You truly have a talent for writing and I can only imagine how great you are now. I'm writing this review because I think it's important for writers to know that their blood, sweat and digitally produced ink (hehe) matters to people. I was in a very dark place mentally when I thought of this story and decided to read it. Although, I knew the ending already, I enjoyed every second of reliving Tala and Kai's beautiful budding friendship and your masterful writing skills. This story really helped me through a bad time. Thanks for sharing your gift with the world.

-Jash
Kiscia chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Storry for being late but i had to writte something... I love it completely, the last chapters maked me cry! I cried because it was sad and then I cried because It was a happy ending lol I'm too sensitive I guess. Thank you so much even if been a while since you posted this
AddUsernameHere chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh this was UNBELIEVABLY great! Yes, I know I'm eight years late. And yes, I know that you're most likely not even on this site anymore. But I couldn't NOT review! I loved how you portrayed the characters and your writing style is amazing. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story and have read it multiple times. I never tire of it. Your writing style is so refreshing, not to mention impeccable. And this story is absolutely lovely. I wish you would continue to write fics within this universe because I would thoroughly enjoy reading them. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
*melts into puddle of gooy feels*

I liked this story, it's kinda old but it's so refreshing to read a Beyblade fanfic AU or taking place in the Beyblade universe that isn't romance or some other genre but with lot's of focus on a pairing. I like gen-fics and friendship fics but the Beyblade fandom is like "No have gobs of yaoi and gooy romance :U" And for the most part I don't like them, sometimes I do but I gotta be in a certain mood for them and I can't get into those moods anymore because I can't satisfy my need for Action & Adventure and Friendship and Drama ect

I'm gonna take a look at your other fics now, see if anything else catches my eye weather Beyblade or another fandom.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Haha, not enough people were shocked by it being not being Kai's but it really was?

Guess you've had too many Tv Tropers reading, we're quite good at spotting commonly and not so commonly used tropes. Doesn't make a story any less enjoyable to read though and sometimes it makes them better by seeing how the author might have twisted a trope to their advantage.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Kai really is a reverse Red Herring trying to make it seem like it's not his dairy and giving reasons for why it's not and even proof.

Like the hand writing, he must have used his right hand for that little example which why it was so neat and simple cause he can't do fancy with his off hand.

Don't feel bad that I latched onto it being him so quickly I often see these things coming a mile away...or I'm Kai obsessed.

Also Kai being artsy is a little head canon of mine.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
*recalls that Johnny got beamed in the face by a dodge ball that Kai had thrown* Well he took that "well".
Soten-ni-zase chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Oh, oops.

It has occurred to me that the Amethyst eyes were Spencer's but I hearped a derp and thought Kai's cause there were Amethyst in season 3.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Hey, wait a second YOU CHANGED KAI'S EYES TO AMETHYST! They started out Crimson and while have no problem with Kai's eyes being Amethyst in fact I prefer them that color I like consistency, unless there's a in story reason why they changed XD.

I mean it's not a huge deal really, just letting you know idk why I used caps but I refuse to change it.

Tala is such a DORK!