Reviews for Skin and Bones
MoonClaimed chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Why...why would you stop writing this? It wonderful! Please consider working on it again! (Puppy dog eyes)
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is an amazing piece of work, not only original, but it has a...mysterious aura about it, one that make you want to read more! Please update this soon!
shadow of the lost chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
oh! this seems good!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
TWO DAMN YEARS UPDATE WILL YOU
KuroKage1717 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
wow. this is a very interesting idea, and you are a very talented writer. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
cool! very very very cool idea! can't wait for the update!

:hey, that rhymes!:
umeko chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I have not been about for a while. I must say that this is a suprising fic. I didn't expect a supernatural twist like that. I like the way you describe the technique and the consequences etc. associated with it.
CrystalMind chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I don't know much about anime and manga yet, but I'll take a guess and say that one of the two you mentioned was Inuyasha. *Thinks back to Kikyou*

You have a VERY original concept here. I'm extremely pleased. Continue writing with my blessings.
wolfgirl211 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
...one of them is Inuyasha's Kikyo, right?

Well, I just wanted to say that this is an incredibly well-written story, with a very original idea! Keep on writing!

x Lotus

(and yes, that's my real name)
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Inuyasha, Kikiyo At least Hayato isn't like some other houshi I could think of..

(Some where Miroku sneezes)
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Poor Shinta! He is so adorable but all this bad stuff is just waiting to happen. Once again, very original and I look forward to the next chapter.
MikaylaMae chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I love how you discribed the Hangon ceremony. Shinta is so sweet. I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more!
Pikagalmish chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
...nice. Awesome, you made things tie in with the original series so well!

Haha, Kikyou from Inuyasha, o'course, and that other series...what was it, "Mermaid Saga"? You referenced to that in "Golden Stare of My Brother".
kenshinno1hk chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
hm... i can guess one of the anime reference is Inuyasha , but what about the other one?
Becky Yuy chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
i know the first one is kikyo from inuyasha but i cant remember the second, though im sure ive heard of it...anyway, for a moment, i thought the kami had taken the heart from hayote, and he would die a slow painful death, but oh well, i like what you did better, even though he is going to die as you hinted. plz update as soon as you can! i cant wait to see what happens next!