Reviews for Doodles
Ese chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I do not understand what went on in this chapter at all
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
it was a really good story but instead of saying shook (cos that sounds like no) say nodded (cos that sounds like she's saying yes) apart from that it was a really good story that i stayed up till midnight to finish reading XD
time4 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
I love it! that was really sweet!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
love all the fluffy goodness between Edward and Bella and Alice loves to make Bella wear lots of make up and pretty clothes sometimes its so hilarious...
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Now I have to read a Hazy Flickering Candle again because I read it first! Both stories are awesome though! By the way you can capture things in your stories that many people findd hard to accomplish! Good for you!
love-edward chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I love this story keep goin. and ya there are a lot of spelling mistakes but we all make them right? lol I understood what you were saying so it doesn't matter, lol! Oh I can't wait to read what happens next! Good job,
junayd chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
kimicka13 chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
love it good job
All.The.RageR chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
boy, did i love this!

you're fantastic. why can't all guys be like edward?
TheKarlyFries chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i agree with the person below. you obviously have no experience, or micro. word. please stop writing until you can spell words correctly.
daydreamdana84 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
AWESOME.. i lurve ur story hurray for the sequel ;)
Not saying chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
I love your story! it's so much fun! (sorry i haven't reviewed sooner. I'm lazy) What did edward break? i am a very curious person, sorry. Still want to know though! hehe. Doog Boj!
Miri Forrests chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I can definitly tell that you have no experiance what so ever in the writing area. It shows. Try to make the conversation a little more orginal and tone down the mushy love talk. The more you put in, the more it seems unrealistic and cheesy. Try to stick to the charactors orginal personality.
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 10 . 1/13/2007