Reviews for Internship
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
great lot
flishflash chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Great idea with a smallville/spiderman crossover. Clark figured out the whole peterspiderman thing pretty fast, so I'm wondering where you're going to take it!
meose chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
This is a good story, but there were some flaws in it. I saw that earlier you explained that you were a get to the point writer and I can appreciate that. I also write the same way, but not for fiction. Fiction is an entirely different world than Non. You need to explain every little detail some how. Like how Clark and Lois lived next to each other. Early in the story he was chastising her for picking such a poor neighborhood. The relationships between MJ,Peter,Clark, and Lois also seemed a little rushed. Also you need to explain when Clark learned of his ability to fly, and how he came to control it. Remember this is a smallville fiction. He knows very little of his gravity defiance. Overall though it's an interesting story.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
Is there going to be a sequel?
elmthesmartypants chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
cool, i just watched superman 1 and 2 last night for the first time so that was pretty cool! good story
KILLERGRIM23 chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
sequel?
RedKaddict chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
That's it? It is over? That ended rather suddenly! Will there be a sequel? There ought to be! Great work!

~Red
elmthesmartypants chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
This was the best chapter of the entire story, it wasn't to rushed but it didn't go extremely slow. I liked the whole 'I Love Lucy' thing!
RedKaddict chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
And it just keeps on getting better! Can't wait to see who's really behind it all, whether it's Lex or someone else! Update soon!
RedKaddict chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
ACK! Lex! I can not wait to see where else this goes! This story continues to get better and better! Update soon!
elmthesmartypants chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Okay, for the past few chapter I've really been on edge about this story, but that last paragraph was REALLY well written, it had detail, it wasn't rushed and didn't have a lot of corn. If you could make the entire story more like that it would be REALLY good. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not a flame or anything like that. Usually I don't really give suggestions but I see a lot of potential in this story and I'm trying to help you crank it up a notch.
elmthesmartypants chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Okay you still seem to be rushing things a little, I mean first Peter is attacked then all of a sudden Clark realizes he loves Lois? You need to add more detail, you have to include events in which his heart does a flip flop or something. And who is Eddie Brock? Don't rush the next chapter, take your time.
Raudell chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Great update! So, Clark finally realizes he's in love with Lois. Took him long enough. Now the question of the day: Is he going to do something about it or just wait around for the end of the world like he usually does?
RedKaddict chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Heehee... That's one interesting story they invented! I'd really like to see how this all develops, with Clark trying to make up a second identity. It could be very interesting! Just out of pure curiosity, do you plan on bringing in any other popular comic heroes? Just a thought... Update soon!
elmthesmartypants chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
That's much better, good job. O Clark is going to go fight WOO HOO!