Reviews for The Forbidden Heir
R chapter 16 . 3/17
no, becAUSE BARTY DIDN'T GIVE NATHANIEL'S LAST NAME THERE ARE MILLIONS OF NATHANIELS!

LOOPHOLE LOOPHOLE
R chapter 12 . 3/17
Without the footnotes it's just not the same! *wails in despair*

But you are depicting Barty's rather trollish personality extremely well, and i can see why this story is number one in the archives.
secret succubus chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
i cant help but compare the charactera from the book and how very different they are. it was at whitwell her email was hilarious it had a smiley in it too. even more funny is their emaile addresses. i couldnt take them seriously. i am soproud whT nat did here. i love how they all so happy togethr. shame esther had to die. farrar died in an un cool way too. i have not seen her used as a good character from anywhere. poor tramp
secret succubus chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
ooh things are getting good. lil martha is adorable. nat is a total jerk for all he did. still its hard not to want to jump him. kitty should have left him years ago. she could have just ran away with the baby. gotta keep reading
Secret Succubus chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
It was fun reading through all those chaps! I do agree with many, that the romance was rushed. To be honest I do not find them falling in love believable. But as you say, you're more of a plot writer and it would definitely take a veeery long time if you had to focus too much on the romance and making it convincing.

What I'm most pleased about the later chaps though is Barty! You have come pretty close to getting his character accurately! Maybe even the most accurate Bartimaeus version in the world of fanfiction! I enjoyed his monologues and story telling, especially when he spied on the.. um.. rabbits.

Anyway, when this story started, I really thought Kitty would try to escape. At least once. I don't think she'd be true to her promise right after Nat betrayed her. She easily eased into her new lifestyle quick enough. Nat and Kitty behave very differently, even basing from books 1 and 2. No matter, you did need them to act this way so the plot will proceed. It's still a fun story to read :)

Now, I'll resume to reading, laters!
Secret Succubus chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Can't log in cause I'm at work -shifty eyes- Hope I don't get caught.

Phew, I can't believe I didn't see this story till today. I was searching for good Barty fics lately and most of them are really short. :/ So I'm very happy to realize that you actually wrote a long one.

You are magnificent, as always. I find your stories intriguing given that you balance good writing, fluff, erotica, emotion filled characters and captivating plots. No wonder you're famous.

I still haven't finished Sword of God though. I'll get back to that one in the future.

I also notice that you start out your fics with very unlikely scenarios! LOL it's funny how such high ranking officials would resort to marriage like this one. Only possible reason I could think why they would agree to it is they want to see Nat squirm. Also Nat's a bit too assertive here. I mean, he is, but usually he stops himself because he wants to appear good in front of the PM.

Nonetheless, I still like it. Please keep writing. You make people happy XD
prmehta24 chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Awesome story!Completely original and your writing is flawless. Your plot was great and I loved the twists and turns you put in Nat and Kitty's romance. Great!1
Kat-Knife chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Ahhh! You included Harry Potter references!
Kat-Knife chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Aww, I liked theslightly sweet moment between them at the pool.
Kat-Knife chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Poor Mr and Mrs. Jones!
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Kitty Mandrake sounds fitting!
Kat-Knife chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I love Kitty!
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OMG! I love this story! I couldn't stop squealing throughout out it! Its probably because I'm super hyper right now, but still I love this story and I live the fact that Nat is alive!
Aleaster chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
What about bartimaeaus?
Tarafae chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
I find it truly amazing that on FF, so many foreign writers are brave enough to write in English, despite it not being their native language. In addition to this, they actually manage to have better grammar and spelling than others who have English as their native language. I admire all writers who are able to do this.
Words cannot express my happiness at finding a Kithaniel fic. I was getting a bit tired of seeing a bunch of Natimaeus fics...which is why I was rooting around in the more ancient BT fics, ha. And yes, it is very fluffly, but it's good. I enjoyed reading it immensely. I mean, besides your wonderful grammar and spelling, you had a sturdy plot, moved the story along smoothly, and kept everything in good character.
This is really a good story. I encourage you to write more in the future.