Reviews for He was back
kizumichan chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
You know, it has a really awesome start. Hoping you can continue it would be really great but don't push yourself if you can't. :)

haliz chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
wel if you added a sasukes pov

maybe, just maybe :P you could add a sequel :D

because i really liked it
Razvanor chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Haha. Didn't even notice the second chap. A pleasant little continuation. Then again, I thought most of your stories were oneshots. XD But now that that's covered, I dunno if I liked this chapter as much as the first. Sasuke would feel the sting, of course, but would he feel it so very deeply after all the years he'd been missing?

A heart hardens over time. It keeps the wounds of the past to fester, but safe from anything new.

Razvanor chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
M, that's how all SasuSaku stories should go, in my opinion.

SilverMist chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
very very very powerful

i loved it!

my heart was racing till the end.
runwitskizzers chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
isn't it so fun to write angsty sasusakuness?

we, my friend, are evil. :D

loved it.
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Re you fucking serious? Terrible? This is far from it, it's fanastic!

I shall now do the fanastic dance.

Momo-chan X3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I liked it! I'm not going to beg you for another chapter because I see that other people have already done that and I know how hard it is to write without inspiration sometimes. . . but maybe if you have the time and the inclination, you could write the scene from Sasuke's point of view, or something.

All in all, an excellent one-shot. Keep it up!
rabid-bunnies chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
sometimes i wish these scenarios would actually happen, manga-wise. sasuke is such a jerk, but he's damn lovable so we're all screwed. enjoyed the drabble.
Natsuhiboshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
TRUE! Show Sasuke how much of a bastard he is!
The Cashew Nuts chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Go sakura! Except, i would have rathered have had that clipboard splintered about his head...still, this was excellent /nodnod/ it was short but got the message across. I wonder how sasule feels about her maybe /nudgehintnudge/ however, he may be too much of a stoic bastard to think at all...good work :D
icygirl2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
very very good but what about making it a story with several chapters? it would be great? what do you think of it? please let me know i don't want to bother you but it would be very great! otherwise if you thought it's better to let it as that it's god too! good night!