Reviews for Melt My Heart
Aelita chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
OMG that's so cute ! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was so deep and emotional. I love it great job!
You definitly should keep on writing!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
heee...
i love it when John can be so gentle... :)
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
double cute :) made he feel all warm... that sounded weird, oh well its still true
jaceblue chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hi,

That was beautiful. Thank-you so much for posting.

THanks

Jami
chacra chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow! that so sweet and may i sais erotic? well that my point of view...thank you!
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
potential for a sequel
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love this! The fire was so awesome! Lovely job on this!
StarsOfMystery chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
WOW! Holy crap that was to amazing! I mean dang! Seriously this has to be one of the best Fan Fiction I've read. Love it, Love it, Love it. You're way of describing the scene is just so intimate and beautiful. It's scary yet romantic. WOW! lol
Akasha Flint chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is a really beautiful piece, so tender and loving without being overly sweet. I like the quietness of your descriptions, even when your talking about powerful emotions. You love your characters, don't you? ;)

Thanks for sharing this story!
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
A really awesome first attempt
wingedraksha chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow. That was beautiful. Well done.
invincible before you chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This was good. It was sweet but not to sweet.
verdant quest chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I love this fic. Beautiful imagery. You can almost feel the physical sensations throughout.

I small item: in the second line you wrote - "I saw him freeze the ice with one touch of the finger". I believe you meant to write - "I saw him freeze the water with one touch of the finger".
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is really very sweet. this one-shot almost begs for a sequel, you know. If you don't wanna, I would love to do it. There is just so much potential in this one piece.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »