Reviews for My One Winged Angel
MYRF chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I just love it. But I hate it.

This is one of the very rare things, that makes some feelings rise in me. It is wonderful.

I hate it, because they die, but I love it because they die together. They.. just.. are.. PERFECT.
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Okay, you got me to review with that lemon statement. _ I like this. It's sad though (I love Vinny and Sephi! ...starts bawling...). So yeah, I like the story and wish they lived for some juicy, lemony stuff...(hint hint)...so...would you like to oblige? ;) Wow, I'm repetitive. Anyway, I found the whole Chaos-beats-even-more-crap-outta-Sephi thing to be so sad for poor Vinny (waah!). The whole cleaning-of-the-wing part-so sad! (starts bawling again before remembering the lemon statement and perking up excitedly) Yup, I have a warped, one-track mind. And I love it.
Mira-chan2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
TT_TT omg how romantic...poor vinny i hope there together in the end...lol love it
Choco chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
my darling sephy and vinnie are dead!wahh!

how could yu do that!.

aside from that it was a good tragedy, well written and very romantic. I was half expecting vincent to shoot himself in the head but he's too coolto blow his brains out.

Make lemon I want lemon now! sephy vinny love love plz

I can tell you have potential.
lunavalentine chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
YAH It's so SAD but so good! This is a piece of art. They are so smexy together. me love
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
aww! *sniffs and favs* ... that was sad and lovely! :)