Reviews for Letting Go
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*wipes eyes and sobs* wow, how could that hit in such a short story! That was just painful..
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh my god, I'm totally choked up. It was fabulous, you said a lot and you didn't draw it out, it was just perfect! Great job! I really really really loved that Mom came to pick Dean up, my god, having the strength to let your brother go, that was just wow. Adoration all around!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
nicklebackfan chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
it wasso sad but it had a really bittersweet ending
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
-cries- oh my god. that was so good, heartwrenching, beautiful. AHH -cries again-

Love,

~SLX~
wincest4eva chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
*Tear* That was pure beauty *Tear* This, this is amazing!

Lol I had one tear roll down my cheek, im a realy softy.

~*~*~Wincest4eva~*~*~
MadEva chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
heey... you killed them both! well, since you wrote such a wonderful story when doing it i guess it's someow okey. hehe. anyway you write fabulous!
girlofcandy chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
*cries heart renching* what ya mean happy! its ... you broke my heart! *sobs* seriously im crying! like litery crying! omg i'm so crying! gah!

beautiful! beautiful! *chokes on a sob* beautiful
laughandlove chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I don't know what happened with this...I reviewed the first chapter a while ago, but I missed that there was a second chapter! I just read it, and I'm literally sitting here crying. It was absolutely amazing, I LOVED IT!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This story was hard to read-since I love both Winchester brothers so much-but after finishing it, I knew that I had to give you some feedback. If Dean were dying, I know this is how it would be. He would undeniably be thinking only of Sam, his Sammy, even when he was lying on his deathbed. You portrayed this so well...every last detail. Sam would simply want his brother to be happy, to rest in peace, and never to feel guilty for leaving him. He wouldn't express his pain until Dean was gone-the point at which he would no longer be able to hold it in. The way you described his scream of sorrow at the end as "unbearable pain" was extremely fitting. You have a lot of talent, and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Deana-Samantha chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
omg, i luved that, Sam's so sweet...I mean, I'm so sweet. u made me cry :'(

-sniffsniff-

i luv it:P

Samantha
corneroffandom chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Aw. Just. Aw.
Lover of Angelus chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I'm crying, there are actual tears running down my face right now... I'm so pissed off and incredibly happy at the same time. That was wonderful, I absolutely loved it!
fairyntoad14 chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Thats so sad, but I do like that they are together.
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
AW *tears* I loved the ending...It was so good!
Lurkinshdws chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
*turns and glares*

You killed them!

*sniffs*

I'm glad they are together.

(Two different emotions after reading your story)