Reviews for Digital Romance III
noone chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
could you write a story about what would happen if helio and amthyst were together, i woule like to see how it affects the story. helio just seems to dissapear after his rejection.
Kuro Rakka Shimo chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
i mainly liked the fight scenes you did in 16-18

keep up the good work here!
Timon64 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Alright!

Wolfemon and the others are finally in the Digital World!

But it looks like they have a long way to go before reaching the Foxwood village and bring Renamon back.

But if anyone can do it, if Wolfemon and the crew so im not worried. ) And i wonder who's the mystery digimon.

Wow. So Renamon and Renomon's getting hitched is really upsetting Amethyst huh? Wow she must really have a thing for Renomon. (

Welp hope things get better for her soon.

Onto the next chapter!
hartman227 chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
damn, i wanted to meet Wolfemon. oh well, i had fun at the party. very nice story. you are very talented.
no one chapter 22 . 7/2/2010
please make that AU fic i requested,please o misstress of serenity. PLEASE!
no one chapter 22 . 6/23/2010
hey could you write a AU version of this fic but change it so helio gets amethest. please. i want to know if them being together wil affect the story
Timon Plum chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
The Best! Simply the Best!This pretty much completes my Quest for Renamon's romance life. Your a pro at this! Hopefully there will be more to come. Renamon and Wolfemon Forever! Don't stop RenaWriting! Later!
Jessica Jewell chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
*Proudly excepts Golden Trophey* Oh, thank you! And you can count on me reading and reviewing your neopets story! I plan on writing one, but for the Neopian Times. LOL. Great surprise! I love it! And I'll put my Trophey in a safe place!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
-sits in a corner and eats some food- w

Fwhaha. I was secretly at the party, but being the ninja I am, you couldn't see me! ;D Haha!

Lol. :3 I loved the ending... -tired not to cry at the end-

But alas, all good fics must come to an end.

I WILL be awaiting for you to put up Q.U.E.E.N. D And I'll be working on my fics...
Cager of Dreams chapter 22 . 12/1/2006
*Nodds calmly...With trophy.* Bye bye! Next stop...bedtime...
Jessica Jewell chapter 21 . 11/29/2006
Do you know how badly I want to attend the party? But I can't! I'm staying over at my friend house Friday night, and she doesn't have internet! Wha! Oh, I love your story! This is deffinatly one of the best I've read. It's really great!
Cager of Dreams chapter 21 . 11/29/2006
Yay! And now I'm off for planning. Parties are fun...*Disappears in a whirl of green smoke.* Boo-ya!
Shinsei Kuro chapter 21 . 11/29/2006
I wanna join#
Jessica Jewell chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
Oh! This is great! A happy ending, and love rules all! It's great! You are one of the best writer on here. Your chapters are long and detailed, very good! I love it!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 20 . 11/19/2006
Wow, I didn't see the Empress thing coming... Seriously, I had no idea. O-o

HA! HA! I KNEW Churoo was up to no good! D That bastard...

I'll patiently be awaiting the next and final chapter... D