Reviews for Fly to Freedom
dxlmao chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Omg you must update this! This is intense. I just love Shippo and Kagomes realtionship. I wish I had that sort of relarion with my mom.
Jayne chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
i like the idea of Kuwabara and shizuru (his sister) heck eve Genkai as one of her reiki informants lol u know make kuwabara seem stupid to reiki but its only an act and i kinda hope she gets to see shuichi again i hope you update soon i love this story and cant wait to read more :)
Bound by death chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Love it :D I can't wait for more :D
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
WAH?! MAORH PLZ
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I NO ABOUT WRITER'S BLOCK AND BORDEM?!
socrates chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This fic is awsome, do you think your ever going to update? I'd be ever so greatful if you did.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
-squeals- kaggy-chan's so strong 3 why dun u update:( yomi sounds like a better guy here than any other story lol. yoko.. ehh.. well i guess it's in their blood to be suspicious.. thiefkitsune.. you needa update!how could u just let the story sit?that's so sad :( update soon:0
Lovelywitch chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Wow...This is a really good story, I LOVE IT! Haven't come across well written fanfic for awhile. Good plot and horrible writing, usually.

Personally, I prefer Yukina, but I trust that you can make it good with anyone. And I must say that right now, Yomi sounds more appealing than Yoko. Yoko isn't as indifferent, and level headed as I'd imagine, not that I expect every old demon to be like Sesshoumaru. Speaking of whom, I really can't wait to see the old dog :D

And Shippo is so CUTE! I wish he can be more help soon 3
shadow-mistress chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Are you planning to finish this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Update pleeeeeeaaaaaaassse!
Shadow chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Are you ever going to finish this story?
sousie chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
great story
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Oh snap! Can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose